Body wash

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's a good body wash to use after a workout? Prefer body wash over soap due to convenience.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I actually quite like Axe

It does not work like in commercials... Lol but it does a good job and my wife loves it on me so win win

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the cold weather my skin gets dry, so it's Dove men care for me.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I always use Ivory as it's one of the mildest soaps.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought some Axe Snake Peel. Reviews were good. Good to know about other ones though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Endurance Body wash. I'll have people telling me I smell good after a whole day of work. With nothing but that body wash and high endurance deodorant.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dials men series is ok I like the Magnetic

Axe has a killer lineup and the new Forest and Night aren't too overpowering.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I actually quite like Axe

It does not work like in commercials... Lol but it does a good job and my wife loves it on me so win win
Haha my wife likes it too.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only person who still uses bar soap? It's cheap and I don't blow through it like I do shower gels. And old spice swagger smells pretty good

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Am I the only person who still uses bar soap? It's cheap and I don't blow through it like I do shower gels. And old spice swagger smells pretty good
I do, body wash is a rarity.
Irish Springs for this guy

Grew up with it, old habits

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I don't mind bar soap it just always leaves my stink tight and kinda dry. I just use dove shower gel, smells great, get the green one

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually Dove for Men. Currently, St. Ives with Sea Salt since I got 6 huge bottles for 6 dollars

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Usually Dove for Men. Currently, St. Ives with Sea Salt since I got 6 huge bottles for 6 dollars
Are you a hoarder or extreme couponer? haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind bar soap it just always leaves my stink tight and kinda dry. I just use dove shower gel, smells great, get the green one
Your stink??? haha did you get bit from the dreaded auto correct not actually correcting anything bug? haha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the yellow one too, especially in the morning.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you a hoarder or extreme couponer? haha
Neither. I follow various couponing/deal sights to get the best deals possible on everything. That show is very unrealistic. If I see a really good deal, I will take advantage of it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither. I follow various couponing/deal sights to get the best deals possible on everything. That show is very unrealistic. If I see a really good deal, I will take advantage of it.
Don't forget your Ebates Cashback .

My shameless plug since my wife works there lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Original Old Spice for this old man. Although in the winter months when my skin gets super dry, I tend to use Dove Deep Moisture.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget your Ebates Cashback . My shameless plug since my wife works there lol.
eBates is legit, my girl saves a bunch there.

Personally most body wash is too strong for me. I stocked up on the Dr Bronners natty bar and liquid soaps so I use those. Make sure to dilute the liquid if you try it, it's strong!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old Spice Pure Sport still makes me drool!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I can't take the skin tightness and dryness from regular bar soap. Drives me nuts.

I usually use Dial body wash. I like the vanilla almond scent...so does my lady. ;-)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I can't take the skin tightness and dryness from regular bar soap. Drives me nuts. I usually use Dial body wash. I like the vanilla almond scent...so does my lady. ;-)
Couldn't agree more with the dryness and tightness dead on

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not afraid to admit that I use Dove's cucumber and green tea body wash. Most soaps and body washes dry my skin out included the Dove Men's line so I just go with the regular Dove line.

While we are on the subject of hygiene, I just started using Charmin butt wipes and it has changed my whole view on life.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not afraid to admit that I use Dove's cucumber and green tea body wash. Most soaps and body washes dry my skin out included the Dove Men's line so I just go with the regular Dove line. While we are on the subject of hygiene, I just started using Charmin butt wipes and it has changed my whole view on life.
Haha, I feel like you just described everything I use! My doctor told me to use Dove because my skin is sensitive and that Charmin stuff.... Yessss! :D

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I feel like you just described everything I use! My doctor told me to use Dove because my skin is sensitive and that Charmin stuff.... Yessss! :D
Lol that's perfect for when we get married. We can save money by using the same products, plus it will save room in the shower for a waterproof MP3 player.

joel22484

joel22484

Awards
I switch between Dove and Old Spice depending on what's on sale when I'm in need. I don't remember the last time I used bar soap.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Lol that's perfect for when we get married. We can save money by using the same products, plus it will save room in the shower for a waterproof MP3 player.
That's one of the main reasons I use the body wash I do, my GF uses the same stuff. Funny thing is that I got her using it and not the other way around.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I don't use anything lol, and I haven't in about two years. Soap it horrible for the skin if it is used it should only be used on our warm moist nether regions. I used to get zits on my face and chest even at the age of 26 now my body is perfectly clear. After my shower i use a essential oil mix with tea tree oil on my pits and bits to kill any odor throughout the day.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'll be your trophy wife!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not afraid to admit that I use Dove's cucumber and green tea body wash. Most soaps and body washes dry my skin out included the Dove Men's line so I just go with the regular Dove line.

While we are on the subject of hygiene, I just started using Charmin butt wipes and it has changed my whole view on life.
Never remember wiping by butt with baby wipes til I was in Iraq and that was the only thing I looked forward to the whole time lol. You can never get that clean with tp

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Never remember wiping by butt with baby wipes til I was in Iraq and that was the only thing I looked forward to the whole time lol. You can never get that clean with tp
this man speaks the truth tp just doesn't work after inventorying conexes full of ammo in 115° heat

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
eBates is legit, my girl saves a bunch there.

Personally most body wash is too strong for me. I stocked up on the Dr Bronners natty bar and liquid soaps so I use those. Make sure to dilute the liquid if you try it, it's strong!!
+1 on that Dr Bronners. It's some good stuff. I switch over between that and axe. Then on some days I use my wife's dove shower gel, you do come out moisturized from that

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wet tp

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I don't use anything lol, and I haven't in about two years. Soap it horrible for the skin if it is used it should only be used on our warm moist nether regions. I used to get zits on my face and chest even at the age of 26 now my body is perfectly clear. After my shower i use a essential oil mix with tea tree oil on my pits and bits to kill any odor throughout the day.
I switched to baking soda on my pits and have never looked back. Cheap and effective! What's in your oil mix?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wait, what does baking soda in the pits do?
I'm thinking it prevents perspiration,
But I would still want a good odour from a deodorant personally

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I switched to baking soda on my pits and have never looked back. Cheap and effective! What's in your oil mix?
Tea tree, cinnamon leaf, sandalwood,patchouli, cornmint.

Never tried baking soda might have to try that's this summer when it gets hot out.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking it prevents perspiration, But I would still want a good odour from a deodorant personally
the baking soda does not stop sweating, it just keeps you from stinking. Easiest way is to wet your finger tip, dip it in baking soda, then rub your pit. Does not take much.

My girlfriend told me about it last summer and I thought no way, I am too much of a smelly beast for it to work... Tried it and it's actually great!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the baking soda does not stop sweating, it just keeps you from stinking. Easiest way is to wet your finger tip, dip it in baking soda, then rub your pit. Does not take much.

My girlfriend told me about it last summer and I thought no way, I am too much of a smelly beast for it to work... Tried it and it's actually great!
I will give this a shot!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps packs of baby wipes on hand! As for soap, Old spice 16hr wash is ok. I swear it does last for 16 hours. But I also use Lever or Irish Spring before that. I just don't feel clean unless it's a manly bar soap and loofa sponge!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps packs of baby wipes on hand! As for soap, Old spice 16hr wash is ok. I swear it does last for 16 hours. But I also use Lever or Irish Spring before that. I just don't feel clean unless it's a manly bar soap and loofa sponge!
Old spice works great and cvs has same scent /knockoff of it as well

And I pack baby wipes and hand sanatizer in my gym bag as well

Hand sanitizer 2 functions my hands , and if I need to poo I use it in the seat, and then I still cover it

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Girlfriend likes Axe on me so I leave that when I shower at her place, my place I use Dove men + Care. The red one I like with the grains feels like im exfoliating to help prevent body acne. Recently switched to the I think organish yellow one says oil control on it, I like it but since using I feel it has started to dry up my skin a lil bit