Messed up i think......

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

I left work thursday afternoon before the holiday weekend kind of like the little smiley i posted in the upper left part of this page.........

I have my CDL, which allows me to drive a mini bus, yes some will make fun and call it the short bus, whatever...i have been doing this girls bus run since Decemeber when she went out for liposuction ( dont even get me going on that one) so myself and another girl who have our CDL's split the bus run, along with the extra pay which is nice........Anyway.........

I went to drop off 2 brothers in my class, there mom gets on the bus and is in tears, the little sister gets on the bus in hysteria, so i ask "are you ok".....( STUPID yes i am for asking) and the mom answers..."he is beating the 10yr old bad this time".....I think my heart stopped as I looked at her and said.."who is beating the 10 yr old?" long story here, but her boyfriend ( the kids father, and he is a piece of work, 5 different women, and 17 kids all together, yes i said 17).........This women has only 2 by this man........who happen to be in my class....

So i drive back after dropping the kids off to school in tears, thinking oh my god, this man is HUGE, 6'3, at least, 230 maybe 250 and he is beating a 10 yr old......I called the police, and than I had to call my boss and tell her what i did...she than called her boss and he called me back.......with why did you call the police? you should have called DCYF, ( which really i should not have).........

Got little to no sleep that night, next day I have to go to the house to get the kids for school, again my days on the bus are wed, thurs, and the other girl is tues, friday.....So luck has it , my day to get them............I called my boss to ask if someone could ride on the bus with me ( seeing as we are a head start program, we dont have to have bus moniters which is crazy to me)..........He replies NO, dont waste your time in thinking of negative things, you could use your energy for more positive things, this man wont know its you that called the police.........REALLY NOW? seeing as I was the only outside contact this woman had with ANYONE, you think he is that stupid.....I dont.........I was thinking ahead........thankfully the mom called in and said the kids were sick and were not coming to school so I asked how things worked out and she said she had a angel on her side who called the police for her...........we shall see.......

I am saddened and sickened by what people do to children in this world.......things like this send me for a loop......and I know it wont be the last time he does this and the only thing i can do is call the police everytime i hear of it....which i will do..........

thanks for the vent.....

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
17 fuckin kids!!!!! is he catholic? jk what a piece of trash!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unreal, sorry to hear about that. But you did the right thing by calling the police.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What a pice of ****. Beating up a child is not excusable. He needs a decade in the hole with lifers. Maybe he'll learn that way.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Nothing and I MEAN NOTHING gets my ire like child abuse... Awhile ago some animal was breaking into houses in my city and taking little girls
out for rides in his car.. not sexualy abusing them or anything like that just taking them out of
thier houses and then dropping them off:blink: My oldest daughter was 5 or 6 at the time and heard this.
No matter what I told her it would not quell her fear. I stll remember vididly her sitting in my lap shaking..
You did the right thing WG.. Too may people just ignore this stuff and go about thier business... I for one would take
a serious ass wupping from someone twice my size to protect one child from such abuse....

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
You should have at least TRIED to whip that MF'ers a$$. People who don't stand up for kids are jerks also. Personally, I'd rather have some guy beat me up than know he's beating up a kid...but then that **** wouldn't happen either...15 years of various MA's and I have yet to get to put it on a bad guy, wtf?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Man, this has ruined my day... definitely get someone to ride-along the next time you drop off those kids. I'd help you out in a heartbeat if I were in RI. Maybe someone from the board lives in your area. It's not worth the risk -- get a guy-friend to ride along.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
You should have at least TRIED to whip that MF'ers a$$. People who don't stand up for kids are jerks also. Personally, I'd rather have some guy beat me up than know he's beating up a kid...but then that **** wouldn't happen either...15 years of various MA's and I have yet to get to put it on a bad guy, wtf?
You are aware that WranglerGirl is a woman? I thought her handle made that obvious.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
LOL I think i am a woman :)

Not a bad idea of someone to ride along with me but the school dept i work for would never allow it, they think that its in the past it wont happen again and i am safe that this guy wont ever know its me that called.............. but good advice.....

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hmn, post his address here. i think he would be taken care of:smite:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Right because clearly i am a the jerk in all this....I am suppossed to go upstairs in a building, with out knowing if this guy has a gun, while i leave a BUS FULL OF HANDICAPPED KIDS ( 3-4 yrs old) ALONE........Than I am suppossed to kick his ass and hey if he kills me instead so what right??!!! Posts like this really make me mad..........

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL I think i am a woman :)

Not a bad idea of someone to ride along with me but the school dept i work for would never allow it, they think that its in the past it wont happen again and i am safe that this guy wont ever know its me that called.............. but good advice.....
This is a tough situation. I used to work with Autistic preschool children and I naturally made friends with all of the van/busdrivers. If they had an "issue" making a drop off, someone would follow behind them in their own car to make sure things went right. We did this a few times, it is very discreet and the parents/guardians don't realize any extra precautions are being taken.

Also, you definitely did the right thnigs in reporting the incident to the police. I went to a seminar led by a doctor on preventing chidl abuse, and he said that most school districts have a policy of notifying the principal,supervisor before calling the police. He basically said this is bullshit and to call the police. The statistics he gave regarding child abuse were awful, but the pictures he showed were devastating. Still gives me chills thinking about them.

BTW, one look at your avatar and we know you are a woman :D. Good luck with this and keep us posted.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am embarrassed to be a woman when I hear these cases of child abuse - STOP feeling sorry for the Mom and hating on the Dad ------She is just as responsible for allowing her children to continue to be in DANGER......17 kids, he is a jackass....but at least as many woman allowed him to have sex with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is no wonder that the police get fed up as well as the school district!!!!! The first man that hits me - better knock me out, because if I get up - I will kill him.......

Wow, I had to take a deep breath there -------- Seriously, as parents - IF WE FAIL AT PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN -NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!:frustrate

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ya, a taser will rock your world. I have been maced several times and tasered twice....(no I am not a stalker....) in LE, and I will tell you the taser will stop about anyone. Of course, there are a few exceptions but only a few.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ya, a taser will rock your world. I have been maced several times and tasered twice....(no I am not a stalker....) in LE, and I will tell you the taser will stop about anyone. Of course, there are a few exceptions but only a few.

Dude, Sounds like I want to write your ghost autobiography someday - there is a LOT there.:blink: :blink:

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
hehe....im in a very progressive dept. and have been lucky enough to be involved in some really fun ****. of course, some peoples idea of fun may be different than others.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I am embarrassed to be a woman when I hear these cases of child abuse - STOP feeling sorry for the Mom and hating on the Dad ------She is just as responsible for allowing her children to continue to be in DANGER......17 kids, he is a jackass....but at least as many woman allowed him to have sex with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is no wonder that the police get fed up as well as the school district!!!!! The first man that hits me - better knock me out, because if I get up - I will kill him.......

Wow, I had to take a deep breath there -------- Seriously, as parents - IF WE FAIL AT PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN -NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!:frustrate
I realize that mom is as guilty for allowing it to happen but to get her to leave, or do anything i have to let her think I am supportive and on her side in this........

BTW I have seen this guy, he isent all that I dont know what these women were thinking...........ICKY!!!!!!

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
What is really sad is abuse/dysfunction is multigenerational.. Chances are the kids growup to be the abuser or the abused.. Ask the mom and the bf both have their stories of abuse. It is sad that somehow people like these find each other and the cycle continues. But at some point someone must step up and say enough is enough and break the cycle...

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[But at some point someone must step up and say enough is enough and break the cycle...[/QUOTE]

All well and good - but sometimes it is the children that say enough and they do it with an AK47 at our kid's school yard........... NO ONE IN THE FAMILY IS INNOCENT when a child is abused more than once - NO ONE!!!!!

I am starting to think radically - when there is a case of verified abuse in a family - let's offer them voluntary sterilization - cut off state support, if any - and make their future support contingent upon completion of a state mandated parenting forum.

I realise that plenty of wealthy people are beating their kids too - so let's put their names in the local papers and scrolling on our Cable Public Access Channels - Shame can be a powerful motivator as well.

Okay, I am stepping off my soapbox now. I was getting dizzy up there!

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a small woman trying to stand up to a huge man... thats REAL smart...

dude, you sound like a serious toolbox, i cant believe you just said this! Are you sure you're 35? you're acting like you're 7

the whole bragging about martial arts like they actually mean something when you're talking about a 100-120lb weight difference.... its just lame dude... i hope your post was a joke, i cant believe there's people out there like you

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hmn, an automatic shotgun that is capable of 240 rds/min. that would make your shoulder feel like randy johnson after a shutout...

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Practically-speaking no more than 40rpm due to drum-changes, leaving cyclic rate moot.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
heh
a typical 12 gauge sawed-off bought from walmart with a nice spreadshot works JUST fine for doorway issues ;)
for home defense, the nice "cah-chink" sound makes bad people run away ;)

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
For home defense I prefer my 125lbs Rottweiler...:twisted:

tattoopierced1

For home defense I prefer my 125lbs Rottweiler...:twisted:
Gotta agree with you on that one... I love my Dobermans, they've scared off many people nosing around the house late at night. 24/7 security for free...cant beat that....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well I prefer no guns, and although i have a orange belt in Karate I dont think I would stand a chance.....Just a hunch....But I always have my front ball kick ;)

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Checkout the 80,000 volt cell phone then...:run:

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've seen one of the prototypes. It's a nice design, but limiting with the 10rd capacity. Really required a twin snail drum. The USAS shotgun was easily converted to full auto.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What was the capacity of a single snail drum?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Update :

I went to pick up the two little boys today (girl who drives on tuesday called out sick so i switched and got tuesday,thursday this week)......Anyway I pull up and who gets on the bus but this ASS..........The girlfriend is on the sidewalk walking goodbye, and i say to the kids "I missed you, glad your feeling better".......The father turns around and looks me dead in the eye..."yeah to bad someone around here can't mind her f**kn business, and she better if she knows whats good for her"........steamed I was HEATED!!! SO i said..."well see if you want to swear get off the bus and swear at home like that"......and I glared at him.............

When I went to drop off the mom told that that he knows I called the police and to watch myself because he hates me........I told her, I dont care and I will continue to call the police, and please let him touch me once and I will press charges..........Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap like that makes me want to vomit............although i am afriad of him he wont ever see me shake........

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay...I say we put together another AM.com meeting at WG's place.

This dumbshit needs to get beat. Threatening some woman for caring that he beats his children...WTF?

WG...why the hell don't the cops do anything? That should be considered a threat by him. You had kids on the bus, too...damn...

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Damn, down here, you can get killed for that kind of ****. Guns are too easy to get and cops turn their backs to whatever happens to these types of people.

Bold woman WG... very bold. Just don't push him too far. Being fearless of evil is different than jumping into the abyss...

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Well bean you know i am kinda bold, STUPID also.......I wont sit by while some ass threatens a handicapped child........And if it takes me taking a punch than so be it..........

And to answer your question kwy....... I haven't reported the threat to the police...as it's my word against his word, and although i am more crediable by far, this ass will just be more careful I want him to get careless and cocky than he can be caught........:)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Send him to jail WG!

The cops would love to help out a lady such as yer'self :p

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
LOL Maybe i should moonlight as a police woman.......NAH the uniforms would make my ass look fatter than it already is :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Heheh....if u do the police uniform thingy...you gotta make it yer new avatar :D

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I hate guns so no policewoman thing for me....But i am going to start modeling ( if i can stop eating and keep my weight at 140 , where it is now).......So i will have new avatars soon :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, WG. How tall are you?

My g/f modeled for years, made a killing when she got good gigs (like 4k in a day or two), but ultimately, she was too short at 5'5.5" to really kill it. Only reason she got away w/ it was b/c she is asian :D

You'll do great, you've got a great body...

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Interesting idea about the modeling thing eh? Everyone here knows you could do it ;) We're still wondering where you keep the fat ass stored... cause we havent seen it yet.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Trust me its there....big ole butt!!!! I have my first modeling thing next week, to benifit the special olympics..........:)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good for you! we wish you luck
0-:)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
And Kwy I am 5'11 on a short day and 6'1 in heels :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that is a great height. love girls 5'10'' +!