BOBO YOU BEOTCH!

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Just kidding.

Really, though, I recently read the ranting by Myostatin and was disgusted!

It took me so long to find a place where I could just find good info, written in complete sentences, basically without the "and VPX, Biotest/Muscletec/Junk Tech rules!!!".

No calling each other out, no need to. No fear of Big Bro because the mods are on point and the general population has their heads in check.

Just quality discussion, plain and simple.

So..since I don't have PM rights cause I'm a broke ass hoe, Bobo, keep it up bro. You run a tight ship and you know your stuff. The staff of AM (mods) are knowledgable and courteous, always helping out, sometimes with a little too much patience. You even answer the same questions over and over just because it is someone new asking it.

I have said it before and I'll say it again:
I have much to learn and much to offer, and this is the place I can do it all with out fear of ridicule or reprocussion.
You guys charge nothing...you only require moderate intelligence.
AM, a gem in the pseudoworld which is the net.

Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
(wipes tear away):drunk: Don't mean to be a sap but believe it would be a shame to see this board go the way of so many others.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
So..since I don't have PM rights cause I'm a broke ass hoe, Bobo, keep it up bro.
Damm Chem, Go collect some bottles or panhandle to get the $10 to donate. I don't know if I can take anymore sappy threads like that. Do that again and i may have to ban you.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!! :icon_lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't listen to Lean One.

I love it!!! :D

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
this board does fucken rock....once I get my debit card again, I am donating

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
So..since I don't have PM rights cause I'm a broke ass hoe,
I'll be the 2nd member of the official AM broke ass hoe club. :cheers:

Any more volunteers? :cool:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chalk me up as a member. College and money don't like each other.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Damm Chem, Go collect some bottles or panhandle to get the $10 to donate. I don't know if I can take anymore sappy threads like that. Do that again and i may have to ban you.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!! :icon_lol:
I know you don't mean it you big softy. :rofl:

Seriously though, 10 bucks, I can handle that. It will be done. And it's so great to know that there are a lot of us out there paying back huge college debts in addition to huge grocery bills. Keep up all of that good ****!

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Chalk me up as a member. College and money don't like each other.
Oh yes, college and money: a beautiful relationship, isn't it? After years of doing the university thing, one definitely learns how much college loves to make money go "bye, bye."

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Wait till you get into grad school guys.. then the prices get really expensive ;)