Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Browns QB Johnny Manziel Checks Into Rehab

Johnny Manziel of Cleveland Browns entering rehab to 'improve' himself - ESPN

CLEVELAND -- Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel entered treatment on Wednesday, adviser Brad Beckworth told ESPN.com on Monday.

"Johnny knows there are areas in which he needs to improve in order to be a better family member, friend and teammate, and he thought the offseason was the right time to take this step," Beckworth said.

"On behalf of Johnny and his family, we're asking for privacy until he rejoins the team in Cleveland."

Manziel is expected to be in rehab at least a few weeks, but the amount of time depends largely on what doctors recommend, according to a source close to Manziel.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Johnny football is going to trash his entire future if he doesn't straighten up.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I am proud of him. He noticed he has somethi wrong, he is staying away from drake now and starting to get his act together. I have always been a fan of his and I do think he has a shot in the NFL with the right system

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am proud of him. He noticed he has somethi wrong, he is staying away from drake now and starting to get his act together. I have always been a fan of his and I do think he has a shot in the NFL with the right system
The Browns are not the right system. I was hoping the chiefs would have drafted him and then make him sit and learn for 3 years.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
The Browns are not the right system. I was hoping the chiefs would have drafted him and then make him sit and learn for 3 years.
I agree with that, and Andy reed is a good coach, johnny needs a coach that has been around awhile

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with that, and Andy reed is a good coach, johnny needs a coach that has been around awhile
He needs a new mental outlook on the NFL, his career, and what he needs to do to become a better person. or else he wont last long. His chances are not looking too sharp. He will probably be a big of a bust as Ryan Leaf.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
He needs a new mental outlook on the NFL, his career, and what he needs to do to become a better person. or else he wont last long. His chances are not looking too sharp. He will probably be a big of a bust as Ryan Leaf.
I really think him checking himself is a big step. I mean it doesn't help the Gordon keeps getting suspended. He's there main WR

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really think him checking himself is a big step. I mean it doesn't help the Gordon keeps getting suspended. He's there main WR
Well he has addressed the problem, but look at his history, its been an ongoing thing..

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Well he has addressed the problem, but look at his history, its been an ongoing thing..
I think johnny reached rock bottom and he will learn and grow from this. Josh though I don't think he has a future in the NFL, and it's terrible to say he is talented but I don't think he will ever get off the drugs