T shirt brands

jon38

jon38

Awards
Lets face it as body builders we all have that one t shirt that fits perfectly and makes our chest and arms look awesome and no matter where we look none seem too fit the same . Sadly mine is getting kind of worn out time for some new ones what some brands yall have found that are good.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
American rag from Macy's. $7-10 a shirt, no ugly graphics or anything on the shirt. They are plain, some have the words American Rag in small print on the bottom of one of the sleeves. Great quality and fit for those tha tlift.

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mossimo at target. Cheap, fitted vnecks and tshirts.

Team Six

Awards
Depends on your body type I think, I have a very slender, lean frame not a thick frame so I need very fitted or athletic style shirts. I like the Nike Dri Fit (not the overly stretchy material) personally, they always fit perfect on me but are more around $22.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Gilden shirts fit great! American Apparel are for skinny people. I have the hardest time shopping for clothes.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Gilden shirts fit great! American Apparel are for skinny people. I have the hardest time shopping for clothes.
Another vote for gilden

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like American Apparel is for skinny teenagers. An XL looks like I painted the shirt on. I don't know brands, but I always prefer a thin shirt over a thicker cotton and it sucks because I have a hard time buying t-shirts online and end up returning half of them.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Nothing fits me right. To damn tight up top and fits like a tent down low.
End up buying tighter shirts just so the body is more fitted.

What I've found lately is the cotton blend shirts are the best and the stretchiness and softness make for a damn comfortable shirt.

Team Six

Awards
Nothing fits me right. To damn tight up top and fits like a tent down low.
End up buying tighter shirts just so the body is more fitted.

What I've found lately is the cotton blend shirts are the best and the stretchiness and softness make for a damn comfortable shirt.
100% my issue, I need like a medium waist and a large shoulder but not much is made like that, larges and extra larges are made for the obese.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Size up supps shirts for $5

I have every color except pink. And their hoodies are awesome as well

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A regular white v-neck for the win!

I'm a razor back tank top or simple t-shirt girl. :D

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the advice bros! just bought a handful of Mossimo Ts and V necks. they definitely fit the bodybuilder type!