Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Teacher 'has sex with girl more than 45 times'

Teacher ‘has sex with girl more than 45 times’

An Indiana gym teacher is under investigation for allegedly having sex more than 45 times with a 16-year-old female student.

Jake Robinson, 37, a physical-education teacher who also serves as assistant varsity football coach at McCutcheon High School in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, spent the weekend in jail after his arrest on Friday.

According to a probable-cause affidavit released Monday, the teen girl allegedly involved told authorities she had sex with Robinson 45 to 50 times since October, an average of more than three times per week.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the age of consent in IN is 17, he should have waited that one year lol

I actually had my first encounter staying after school for a short period of time with a female student this past week. All that was going through my head was, I hope my nae doesn't appear in the paper!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More than 3 times a week, obviously she didn't mind it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the age of consent in IN is 17, he should have waited that one year lol I actually had my first encounter staying after school for a short period of time with a female student this past week. All that was going through my head was, I hope my nae doesn't appear in the paper!
That's creepy!!

Using your job where people trust you with their children to engage in that? I think that's called being a predator

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's creepy!!

Using your job where people trust you with their children to engage in that? I think that's called being a predator
I would normally agree, but the girl had sex with him almost 50 times, she wanted it just as much. Is it right, no, but at the same time, it's not like he completely took advantage of her.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would normally agree, but the girl had sex with him almost 50 times, she wanted it just as much. Is it right, no, but at the same time, it's not like he completely took advantage of her.
Well that was creepy as well and applies but I was referring to you and the comment you made

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Regardless of age no teacher is allowed relations with students....

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that was creepy as well and applies but I was referring to you and the comment you made
I'm student teaching and it is a fear of mine to be in a room with a female student alone. What is so creepy about that?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I'm student teaching and it is a fear of mine to be in a room with a female student alone. What is so creepy about that?
The way you said it, misinterpretation at its finest.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Staying after school with any student can be deadly and dangerous.
if the student goes home and say Mr or Mrs So and So wanted to touch me who are they going to believe? The student or the teacher? Even if there is a camera it cannot pick up tone or communication, so you have to go by the students thoughts/feelings. which may be a no win situation for a teacher. During my student teaching i did not stay after school to help students because i did not want to get something pulled on me like that. Rather be safe than sorry. if i was a full time teacher then yes maybe i could but not during student teaching.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Staying after school with any student can be deadly and dangerous.
if the student goes home and say Mr or Mrs So and So wanted to touch me who are they going to believe? The student or the teacher? Even if there is a camera it cannot pick up tone or communication, so you have to go by the students thoughts/feelings. which may be a no win situation for a teacher. During my student teaching i did not stay after school to help students because i did not want to get something pulled on me like that. Rather be safe than sorry. if i was a full time teacher then yes maybe i could but not during student teaching.
In my scenario, my cooperating teacher was right outside the room and popping in from time to time, the teacher across the hall was there, the girl's older sister came with her since she was her ride home, and the door stayed open the entire time. But I agree with everything you said, no one can interpret feeling, tone, body language from a video.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In my scenario, my cooperating teacher was right outside the room and popping in from time to time, the teacher across the hall was there, the girl's older sister came with her since she was her ride home, and the door stayed open the entire time. But I agree with everything you said, no one can interpret feeling, tone, body language from a video.
Very smart!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the older male teacher has sexual relations with the female student, it's wrong and he's a predator. However, if it's an attractive female teacher with a male student, it seems that in that situation, it's alright. Double standards. I know that if the legal system gets involved, both teachers are in deep dookie but the public opinion is still that the female teacher wasn't as wrong as the male.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The teacher lives with his parents?! It just keeps getting better.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know what a 16yo girl from Indians says after having sex?
Get off me Dad, you're crushing my smokes!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the older male teacher has sexual relations with the female student, it's wrong and he's a predator. However, if it's an attractive female teacher with a male student, it seems that in that situation, it's alright. Double standards. I know that if the legal system gets involved, both teachers are in deep dookie but the public opinion is still that the female teacher wasn't as wrong as the male.
http://youtu.be/t3CgRH8RlJs

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Regardless of what we think the age of consent should be, this dude was a phys. ed teacher who was around teenage girls every day. You can't let anyone in that position who isn't totally trustworthy.

Also, how the f*** was this dude able to put up with a 16 y.o. girl's bullsh*t for that long?

The drivel that spouts out of their mouths should be enough to make anyone with half a brain limp.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sadly, there are too many double standards in life. If a women sleeps with mutliple guys, she is a slut, but if a guy does it, he is the man. Also, one I've been observing lately in the high school is if a black kid uses the N word, it is alright, but if a white kid says it, they will get knocked out.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Miss Davis, will you go to the prom with me?"
-Billy Bob

"I give it a 10! A f'n 10!" -also Billy Bob

"I can't stop thinkin bout Miss Davis' fat ass!" -Tweeter

paula

paula

Awards
Maybe the girl love his dick hehe or maybe an xdeal? Exchange for higher grade?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, the female teacher is seen as a victim sometimes and given more leniency.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the girl love his dick hehe or maybe an xdeal? Exchange for higher grade?
P.E would be the last class that I could care less about getting a passing grade in. Kids are highly impressionable and at that age, falls victim easily to an adult who is in a position of authority.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P.E would be the last class that I could care less about getting a passing grade in. Kids are highly impressionable and at that age, falls victim easily to an adult who is in a position of authority.
Or maybe he's a weak-minded man and was easily manipulated by her. We all know how manipulative teen girls can be!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or maybe he's a weak-minded man and was easily manipulated by her. We all know how manipulative teen girls can be!
That is true.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;VaJDaz_aKyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaJDaz_aKyQ[/video]
Do you know what a 16yo girl from Indians says after having sex?
Get off me Dad, you're crushing my smokes!
:D