Series question regarding username.

DarthGainer

Awards
I don't want to go into to much detail for obvious reasons but A person I dislike with a passion now knows my username on this forum and as allot of you guys know people do not understand regarding Gear, stims e.t.c, For christ sake some guys I speak to think Creatine is gear. This guy is a gossiping drama queen who stirs up so much **** with people Its unreal and out of anyone knowing my user this is the last one in my workplace I would want to know it.

A year ago it would not have bothered me but my job now is a bit delicate. Do you think it would be wise to delete the account or ask admin if possible to change my username?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that you're wasting a lot of energy on this person who means absolutely nothing to you.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it could affect your professional career, relationships, or future opportunities, then yes I would probably delete the account; but if it's just personal drama then I wouldn't sweat it

DarthGainer

Awards
I don't waste my time on people normally, I couldn't care less who knows these things apart from the people at the top who I am in a constant battle with trying to move up the ladder. My work allows me to move up when it can't be ignored because my stats push well above everyone else but lets say my face does not fit.

I am probably being paranoid but at the same time is it worth risking?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
How did said d-bag find out your user name if you didn't tell it to people?