Anyone from the Fort Collins or Denver area?

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
So I'm getting out of the Marine Corps at the end of this year and I'm gonna go to school at colorado state. The plan is to work as a personal trainer while I finish my degree then most likely pursue a job as an athletic director.

My question to all the colorado folks. What's the job market like for personal trainers in the area? Also is Fort Collins as amazing as I keep reading
About?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've lived in Denver area for 30 years and we have family in Ft Collins. Ft Collins is a beautiful, active, college town with industry. I could not tell you about personal trainer opportunities, but in CO there will always be a higher than normal opportunity for anything sports/activity related simply due to the lifestyle.

They are predicting CO to be #1 for economic development for the next 1-3 years and #1 for relocation in the 25-44 yo age bracket. The development and growth happening here is unlike anything I have experienced in all my years here.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I've lived in Denver area for 30 years and we have family in Ft Collins. Ft Collins is a beautiful, active, college town with industry. I could not tell you about personal trainer opportunities, but in CO there will always be a higher than normal opportunity for anything sports/activity related simply due to the lifestyle. They are predicting CO to be #1 for economic development for the next 1-3 years and #1 for relocation in the 25-44 yo age bracket. The development and growth happening here is unlike anything I have experienced in all my years here.
That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Can't wait to get this transition in the process. Thanks!