Motivation

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
While on cutting (like now) I feel like I have no motivation at all.I do all my cutting natural.Could the lack of motivation be due to calorie defect or what? Maybe I'm just a lazy f**k while cutting

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Lack of cals and a lower carb intake can make you feel sluggish. Get a good pre workout supp with a bit of caffeine to give you that kick before training.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Awesome,thanx for the advice

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just think about how you'll look once your done cutting!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lack of cals and a lower carb intake can make you feel sluggish. Get a good pre workout supp with a bit of caffeine to give you that kick before training.
I find the opposite to be true. The lower the carbs the more motivation and "get up and go" I have.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Think about how peeled you will be. Have a plan stick with it and be patient. It will work in time.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
The secret weapon to low carb dieting is MCT oil- having a fat adapted diet is superior to sugar burning ones :winkfinger:

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Think about how peeled you will be. Have a plan stick with it and be patient. It will work in time.
In all honesty motivation may have been the wrong word..It's more like having no more energy

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
A little test would help bro. If I had to choose I think I'd prefer to be geared on a cut than a bulk.
Will do next time..I will try a anavar,proviron and test cycle then :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty motivation may have been the wrong word..It's more like having no more energy
I get you. Try some Pes Alphamine for energy. It will also keep you natural.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I get you. Try some Pes Alphamine for energy. It will also keep you natural.
I honestly don't care about natural or not..The problem is I'm a student and I can literally do 2&1/2 bulking cycles for the price of 1 cutting cycle (pct included)

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Lol damn straight bro don't waste your limited funds on worthless placebos like these other suckers do. Pop 600mg of caffeine pills if you're having a slow day :)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Lol damn straight bro don't waste your limited funds on worthless placebos like these other suckers do. Pop 600mg of caffeine pills if you're having a slow day :)
An anavar only cycle for 12 weeks is alot more, expensive than a 10 week test and dbol cycle..