New Years Revolution

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What are your new years revolution for 2015 and what do you hope to achieve?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Revolt against the government! coup

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Idk it's still 2014 :/

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Wanna get my arms back up to 19.5 inch,and be a better person

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to read at least 3 books for leisure. I've never been a big reader, but would like to start. However, I've been told first year teachers have to put it more work than any other year, so I don't know how well that resolution is going to go.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would like to read at least 3 books for leisure. I've never been a big reader, but would like to start. However, I've been told first year teachers have to put it more work than any other year, so I don't know how well that resolution is going to go.
I love books,but real books not these ebooks or whatever

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never read a John Grisham or Dean Koontz book that I didn't get addicted to. They're easy reads and fun to follow.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Could someone change it to resolution please haha

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
it's ok mate I'm terrible at spelling I'm dyslexic I hope i spelt dyslexic right. God bless word prediction. Lol.
English is my 3rd language so I get confused haha..epic fail

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love books,but real books not these ebooks or whatever
I'm the same way. There is a bookstore near my house named Penny's Bookstore. Basically, they have used books for really cheap prices. You can buy them. Once you're done, you bring it back and they give you store credit on that book, or any other you want to sell to them and you use that store credit to buy more books. I brought one of my friends there the summer before she started teaching her first High School English stint, so absolutely loved the place and was able to buy several great books for a great price.

I've never read a John Grisham or Dean Koontz book that I didn't get addicted to. They're easy reads and fun to follow.
I love John Grisham. I read several of his books in middle school. Never read Dean Koontz, but his books look interesting. Right now, I have a book called The Arsenal of Democracy. It is about the Ford motor company making air craft during WWII. I'm a history major lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way. There is a bookstore near my house named Penny's Bookstore. Basically, they have used books for really cheap prices. You can buy them. Once you're done, you bring it back and they give you store credit on that book, or any other you want to sell to them and you use that store credit to buy more books. I brought one of my friends there the summer before she started teaching her first High School English stint, so absolutely loved the place and was able to buy several great books for a great price.

I love John Grisham. I read several of his books in middle school. Never read Dean Koontz, but his books look interesting. Right now, I have a book called The Arsenal of Democracy. It is about the Ford motor company making air craft during WWII. I'm a history major lol
That is really cool,I love places like that

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I like history books too.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I like history books too.
I used to study history and get in the 80%'s just because iy was so interesting.I especially like russian history from the fall of the Tsaar to the rise of Stalin

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
My favorite "historical figure" so to speak has to be Vladimir Lenin

faither

faither

Awards
I like factual books just not long read a book on the life of young Stalin .

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I personally found Hitler's childhood and younger years far more interesting than that of Stalin's

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be a better me!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
John Grisham books are awesome. He's my favorite author.

To be a better me!
True that.

I wrote all my goals down for 2015 and I gotta put stickies of that **** everywhere.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bunch.

Most important ones are continue healthy and fit and finish a book on WW1 history I am writing. Ironic the last in view of the book related posts above.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
A bunch.

Most important ones are continue healthy and fit and finish a book on WW1 history I am writing. Ironic the last in view of the book related posts above.
I too have a goal to write a book this year.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Become a better version of myself.

Become a better human being.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm thinking I have locked in my 2 goals this year that I want to focus on.

Go on a Keto diet for the entire year and, make one video each week in regards to my journey.
Go on a different and, unique date each month with my woman.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
This is more of a 2022 goal,but I would likw to take a bike and travel up (the safe parts) of Africa