Whats your favorite Cologne

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
Well ,one is Gucci guilty, an Aqua Di Go I think it's called Aqua Di go lol. Also a cheap Aqua water from Walmart. What is yours? I wanna try Gucci by Gucci.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mont Blanc Legend
D&G The One
Abercrombie Fierce

I hate Abercrombie, but that cologne is my go to. Everyone loves it, females my age and older. I remember at work one time, a customer whom was probably in her mid 40s asked me what I had on because I smelt sexy. She said she was going to pick some up for her husband right after she got out of there!

People need to keep in mind that all fragrances will not smell the same on everyone.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Used to love Aqua Di Gio. Now Abercrombie, all it says is Cologne 41 on the bottom. I always get compliments from that stuff!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I use a 15 year old bottle of the original Hilfiger and its as fresh as ever

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eternity

Just got a bottle of Dolce and Gabana. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Victoria Secret Very Sexy get complements on it all the time when I wear it
And AntM that Mont Blanc is a good one two

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
patchouli oil

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Victoria Secret Very Sexy get complements on it all the time when I wear it
And AntM that Mont Blanc is a good one two
Whenever I'm in the mall and have some spare time, I'll stop into Macy's or another store and sample some. Then I ask the cashier for samples. Sephora is great for samples if you have one near by. They fill an actual spray bottle that is about a weeks worth. You can usually take 3 or 4 .

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Whenever I'm in the mall and have some spare time, I'll stop into Macy's or another store and sample some. Then I ask the cashier for samples. Sephora is great for samples if you have one near by. They fill an actual spray bottle that is about a weeks worth. You can usually take 3 or 4 .
LOL I do the same thing!!! thats how I found out about the Mont Blanc I have one of their pens then when I saw the cologne I was curious then when I smelt it I was hooked!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
faither

faither

Awards
Carolina Herrera 212 vip is a really fresh sandalwood spicy sent seams to get stronger when I heat up,its my second favourite first is the cent of my wife on my fingertips.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"the one gentleman"
I have The One and like it. I think the gentleman one is newer, I haven't seen it so I can't compare it for you.

Do you guys have different colognes for different seasons or different time of day?

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
Mont Blanc Legend D&G The One Abercrombie Fierce I hate Abercrombie, but that cologne is my go to. Everyone loves it, females my age and older. I remember at work one time, a customer whom was probably in her mid 40s asked me what I had on because I smelt sexy. She said she was going to pick some up for her husband right after she got out of there! People need to keep in mind that all fragrances will not smell the same on everyone.
black smells amazing on me I always got females saying I smell good but I like Gucci guilty more just because I think it smells good. Lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys have different colognes for different seasons or different time of day?
Typically I keep one in my truck, one in the house, and one in the wife's car. So, I use what's available.

I had a cologne, pretty certain it was Gío by Armani, and I loved that stuff. I need to see if that's still available.

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
Typically I keep one in my truck, one in the house, and one in the wife's car. So, I use what's available. I had a cologne, pretty certain it was Gío by Armani, and I loved that stuff. I need to see if that's still available.
it is lol Aqua Di go is better tho man

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Renegade Balm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ben Gay !

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Well ,one is Gucci guilty, an Aqua Di Go I think it's called Aqua Di go lol. Also a cheap Aqua water from Walmart. What is yours? I wanna try Gucci by Gucci.
I like that one too. I like:
Acqua di GIO by giorgio armani
Escape by CK

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Mont Blanc Legend D&G The One Abercrombie Fierce I hate Abercrombie, but that cologne is my go to. Everyone loves it, females my age and older. I remember at work one time, a customer whom was probably in her mid 40s asked me what I had on because I smelt sexy. She said she was going to pick some up for her husband right after she got out of there! People need to keep in mind that all fragrances will not smell the same on everyone.
Abercrombie Fierce FTW!!! Never have I got so much mileage at a strip club, or seen Cougars blush when asking if they like it. I don't fit into anything at the store, but I always have a bottle available

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Abercrombie Fierce FTW!!! Never have I got so much mileage at a strip club, or seen Cougars blush when asking if they like it. I don't fit into anything at the store, but I always have a bottle available
It is very versatile in terms of times of the year and time of day. Also, like you mentioned, older women love it along with younger women. It is a win win.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Creed- white and black bottle
Burberry

Those are the 3 i rotate currently.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burberry is very popular. Creed is very expensive, not all retailers carry it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw the $225 refillable bottle of Aqua Di Gio at Macy's the other day! My jaw just dropped, it's def my all time favorite!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I saw the $225 refillable bottle of Aqua Di Gio at Macy's the other day! My jaw just dropped, it's def my all time favorite!
I wonder why it's $225...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's freaking huge! Like 20 bottles in one!
I would never buy a bottle that large. One, I personally think the longer it sits, it does not smell as fresh. I personally like to have 2-3 1 oz bottles on hand. Two, it's overrated.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like to bathe in toxins

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like to bathe in toxins
Lmao. My buddies and I have a name for that, don't want to get negged into oblivion though.

No one need more than 2-3 sprays, if they know how to properly apply cologne.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao. My buddies and I have a name for that, don't want to get negged into oblivion though.

No one need more than 2-3 sprays, if they know how to properly apply cologne.
Still you don't know what they put in them and pthalates are commonly used to preserve aromas

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Victoria's Secret "very sexy for men platinum". Designed by women for men. Literally every time I go out wearing it, I get compliments from women saying I smell amazing. Chicks know what they like... So use that, they made it to their satisfaction.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Victoria's Secret "very sexy for men platinum". Designed by women for men. Literally every time I go out wearing it, I get compliments from women saying I smell amazing. Chicks know what they like... So use that, they made it to their satisfaction.

Chicks didn't know what they like. They are the most confused species on the planet. Lol