Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 NYPD police officers fatally shot

2 New York police officers shot to death - CNN.com

New York (CNN) -- Two New York City police officers were shot and killed ambush-style Saturday as they sat in their patrol car in Brooklyn, according to two law enforcement sources.

Both officers were shot in the head, one of the sources said. Few other details were available.

They had been rushed to a hospital in critical condition, said police spokesman Sgt. Lee Jones.

The families of the fallen officers arrived at Woodhull Medical Center on Saturday afternoon, as dozens of police officers gathered in a show of support.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just mind blowing. Cops need to just **** off and let these savage ****s kill each other.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The guy who did it had a criminal record dating back to 06, posted about it to Instagram (the article said, but screenshot looked like fb or twitter maybe). Saying he was going to "give wings to pigs....they take 1 of ours well take 2 of theirs..." Or something along those lines.

Ran into the subway and when police closed in he shot himself.

The worst part is all of the support this guy is getting on Twitter. I mean really, if you have an issue with the police that's one thing, but supporting a guy who executed two people who were just doing their jobs? GTFO.

If its so damn bad here, why not just **** off down to Mexico? I hear its great down there.

And I really don't see how this is going to help their cause at all (the protestors who are openly supporting this guys actions). This is going to teach police to treat minorities better? (which is ridiculous IMO, I've never seen cops treating anyone like crap because of race. And, out of all the people killed by police shootouts I'm willing to bet almost all of them were people who were breaking the law. Don't want to get shot by the police? Don't break the ****ing law!)

All this will do is increase tension between our police officers and the citizens, which I can't imagine that will help anyone.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I can only shake my head in rage...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The aggravating part is the publicity because its law enforcement... people are murdered everyday by far worse accounts and you'll never hear about it

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
RIP to the fallen officers. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The aggravating part is the publicity because its law enforcement... people are murdered everyday by far worse accounts and you'll never hear about it
No that's not completely why it's getting publicity, and you should know that.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where the fook is SHARPTON when you need him?!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This is an awful tragedy no matter how you look at it. So sad for the families of these men. Prayers are being said for special strength and comfort during their difficult time of sadness.