Christmas Traditions

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Do you have any traditions at Christmas time?
I have always gone to church on Christmas Eve and then to some kind of family function. Since I have moved, I go to church and then host a Christmas party at my house. I don't have any family here, so I invite my church family. We usually have about 50 people, with all kinds of finger foods. One year, my dog partook of some of the candy while we were at church. She ate the entire bowl (wrappers and all). She was fine and we found the wrappers in the yard later. This tradition is fun for my family. We get up on Christmas. Read the Christmas story in the Bible. Then we drive to R.I. We always stop at McDonalds for Christmas breakfast.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We do an annual sleigh ride in our neighborhood and the kids sing christmas songs the week before. Then we always head to my parents house on Christmas eve and drink, eat, and do presents. Christmas morning is always at our house and I make a batch of cinnamon rolls, turn on Christmas music, and veg all day.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
We do an annual sleigh ride in our neighborhood and the kids sing christmas songs the week before. Then we always head to my parents house on Christmas eve and drink, eat, and do presents. Christmas morning is always at our house and I make a batch of cinnamon rolls, turn on Christmas music, and veg all day.
Sounds like fun