Anxiety

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Anybody here take anxiety meds that do not interfere with cycling or day to day life to some extent?

Doc gave me Paxil which helps 85% but makes me sleepy, weaker in the gym and a couple other irritating sides that **** with my sessions...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Anybody here take anxiety meds that do not interfere with cycling or day to day life to some extent?

Doc gave me Paxil which helps 85% but makes me sleepy, weaker in the gym and a couple other irritating sides that **** with my sessions...
What cha got going on OP?

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Anxiety big dog...

When you gunna use that Tren? Lol

s7udz

Awards

Yeah man, paxil is one of the worst antidepresdants. Ive struggled with anxiety my whole life and the best meds for it were benzos (xanax, valium, klonopin). Unfortunately they r addicting after a while and have muscle relaxant properties which are awful for the gym.

In your situation, I would reccomend either prozac, zoloft, or effexor. As they tend to decrease anxiety and even provide extra energy which can help crush work outs. Good luck

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Yeah man, paxil is one of the worst antidepresdants. Ive struggled with anxiety my whole life and the best meds for it were benzos (xanax, valium, klonopin). Unfortunately they r addicting after a while and have muscle relaxant properties which are awful for the gym. In your situation, I would reccomend either prozac, zoloft, or effexor. As they tend to decrease anxiety and even provide extra energy which can help crush work outs. Good luck
Appreciate it bro...

I'll do some digging..

Travenberger

Awards
Effexor is great I'm on it and hasn't affected any of my cycles. Size and strength gains in all cycles

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
I'll have to talk to my doc about it...

Just looking for something that will improve day to day life without the irritating sides..

Paxil knocks off like 30lbs or so from my big lifts, endurance takes a hit, drive to hit the gym, makes it damn near impossible to ejaculate..
****ty product lol

Thanks Guys...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ashawagandha, bacopa, alpha GPC, and aniracetam. The ultimate anxiolytic stack.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'd need to order aniracetam, so you could always start with ashawagandha and bacopa as they will be available in your local shops. Dependent on how fast you need it.

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
You'd need to order aniracetam, so you could always start with ashawagandha and bacopa as they will be available in your local shops. Dependent on how fast you need it.
Not really a rush, it's not to bad, but it does effect my day to day life..

If I can cure it with natural supps persae that would be better, but the few I've tried haven't provided results..

I'll look into all options..

PFM18

Awards
Went on paxil about a year ago and ive been trying to ween myself off for like 2 months now. The **** sucks

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a lot of stuff for anxiety but the best thing for me was meditation.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
dalstar

dalstar

Awards
Thanks for this info! I have issues with mild anxiety and refuse to take pharmacuetical psychotropics.
This will be thouroghly looked into.

Thanks again!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Lexapro now, was on Celexa for years. Lexapro does fair, but I still have issues..

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
I'm on lexapro. It takes the edge off, but i still get some slight issues

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sigh* I've been so stressed out with everything and it's making my anxiety so bad. I've been trying to meditate but it's not helping me at all. :gun to the head:

dalstar

dalstar

Awards
Just remember guys and gals, it isnt the diagnosis on paper that defines who you are, you define you. Nuff said.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just remember guys and gals, it isnt the diagnosis on paper that defines who you are, you define you. Nuff said.
I agree.

I have legitimate ADD and I think like this.

dalstar

dalstar

Awards
I agree.

I have legitimate ADD and I think like this.
Well im glad to hear that, i have struggled with issues like this my entire life, just remember to make you time. Time where you dont worry aboyt the problems of the world. For me that is work and gym time.
Good music also helps.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well im glad to hear that, i have struggled with issues like this my entire life, just remember to make you time. Time where you dont worry aboyt the problems of the world. For me that is work and gym time. Good music also helps.
Meditating to Joyce Meyer helps me. She's amazing.

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
Lately I just have been laughing at myself and calling myself silly or stupid when I feel anxiety building up. Cause at the end of the day, it is all meaningless... There's always something to look forward to and try to work for so why stress over things that can't be changed. Just deal with it as it comes and learn or move on. This week in particular has been rough for me so yea... I'm just looking forward to trying to make gains at the gym later.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Use cannabis at night, sleep like a baby, and have less anxiety during day. Works for some at least

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Use cannabis at night, sleep like a baby, and have less anxiety during day. Works for some at least
I would if I wasn't in the Army haha.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like lorezapan or xanax I juice year round also one those year around not together

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like lorezapan or xanax I juice year round also one those year around not together
Although sometimes I'll wake up with anxiety and I'll just take a shot of juice I know technically it's not supposed to help but some days it's very calming

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ashawagandha, bacopa, alpha GPC, and aniracetam. The ultimate anxiolytic stack.
I like Theanine and DLPA with piracetam (i like sunifiram though but piricetam seems to always be near me)

I use choline with the above as well

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DLPA treated me nice for awhile and then it didn't. It made me edgy after a few weeks. Tyrosine does the same, but I though I could get around that.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DLPA treated me nice for awhile and then it didn't. It made me edgy after a few weeks. Tyrosine does the same, but I though I could get around that.
then look into balancing with a very small amount of 5htp

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need, I have a very good protocol set up. I do enjoy 5-htp from time to time, though. I only experimented with tyrosine and dlpa, but they aren't for me.

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
Alcohol. We're on anabolicminds.com a shot of juice means some test and syringe we don't drink our shots we inject em
I can't afford that yet :'( lol I took a little bit of phenibut and it brought me back to normalish again.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Be careful with sedatives dude. Addiction sneaks up real fast and wd's suck

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I talked to my doc casually about sometimes not sleeping and he discussed options of scripts, but I told him outside of TRT I'm not interested at this point. I go to pick up my test last week and there are two scripts ready for pickup. I said no, just one and she hands me the second one for 250 tabs of trazadone! The kicker is that there were no charges. Pretty scary how easy these are dispensed.