Americas Next top model doesnt' like muscle.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
What is up with this? Why the **** can't men be models that have muscle? No way do they hire bodybuilders to walk down the runway.

I dont' understand. I was watching the show and a black guy came up and didn't get the job because the two gay white modeling scouts said "Too Muscular. No no"

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
oh my god. This is a forum on bodybuilding not you checking out men on the catwalk getting a chubby.

This photo couldn't be more relevant to anyone I've ever met on this forum

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Listen I was being sarcastic with my post.

Honestly they won't even let guys who are a little built be models. Its amazing to me really.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Listen I was being sarcastic with my post.

Honestly they won't even let guys who are a little built be models. Its amazing to me really.
being a model is about your face, symmetry, how you were clothes etc. Models are also supposed to look like normal human beings. If a fitness model did clothes modelling etc, the brand wouldnt get as much coverage because its unrealistic to the average person to be able to look like that.

its marketing man....

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There are bodybuilding models lol. Do some research.. Just because those judges don't want them doesn't mean there isn't a lot of bodybuilding models. How would I know this? I modeled when I was younger.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
There are bodybuilding models lol. Do some research.. Just because those judges don't want them doesn't mean there isn't a lot of bodybuilding models. How would I know this? I modeled when I was younger.
snap

edit: when i was super skinny, haha

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
there is a huge difference between a model and a fitness model fyi. youll never see a super stacked guy model gucci

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I was a child model. And that is true, but that is because they are trying to attract a certain crowd

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I was a child model. And that is true, but that is because they are trying to attract a certain crowd
exactly, thats what i was talking about marketing. You wont see someone like Jeff Seid model Versace etc, its just too unrealistic.

Ahhh, i did it 18-19 age

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
exactly, thats what i was talking about marketing. You wont see someone like Jeff Seid model Versace etc, its just too unrealistic. Ahhh, i did it 18-19 age
Well of course that is how life is lol. I don't look at playboy to look at women that have used so much steroids that they have a penis clit lololol. Yeah I plan on getting back into it after a few years of putting more mass on and cutting it up.
Btw, girl squats
http://instagram.com/p/v2FT3pPPwm/

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
haha, i couldnt do it properly, always started laughing when doing catwalks etc.

I was a hair model last year, that was pretty cool though, hence why i love my boyband hair!