Opinions on commercial gyms.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
So there are two types of gyms. Commercial and hardcore.

If you are lucky enough your gym is private and can only get in if you have a key or its in your own home.

I for one belong to a couple commercial gyms, a private gym and I have access to a home gym that has everything you need.

For those of you who have belonged to commercial gyms in the past, have you ever ended up cancelling your membership due to the fact that the clientle ruined the experience for you when you set foot in the gym? Maybe the trainers there you just couldn't stand after being there for a while?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Why do you belong to more than one gym...

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Change of scenery is something that is very important to me. If I go to the same place every single time I will go insane.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Well I belong to 3 gyms. 70 dollars total.

20/20/30

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd say get in the gym, take of your business and get out. No harm no foul. I belong to one commercial and gym, they have never bothered me.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
I'm going to start going to another gym soon. Good thing you can pay a daily fee.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you annoy people in daily life or just wait to come here?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, why are you lifting so heavy? Dude, you don't drink do you? Dude, have you watched the Arnold videos? Dude....

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm now starting to be thankful for the old QUADMONSTER. I'm literally laughing my ass off at my desk. Can't wait for tomorrow's question. Keep 'em coming buddy!! LOLOL

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to start going to another gym soon. Good thing you can pay a daily fee.
I go to 5 gyms. And I bet some guys on here belong to 6 gyms.