Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ex-Ravens cheerleader charged with sex with teen

Ex-Ravens cheerleader charged with sex with teen

GEORGETOWN, Del. (AP) -- A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and the estranged wife of a prominent Maryland energy executive has been indicted and arrested on charges of having sex with a 15-year-old boy, police announced Wednesday.

Molly Shattuck, 47, was indicted Monday on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors, Delaware State Police Sgt. Paul Shavack said. She was released on $84,000 bond after an arraignment Wednesday in Sussex County Superior Court in Georgetown, Delaware.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only sex crime is not getting any

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
The real crime is that he snitched like a b*tch. I still remember a teacher in my high school whom alot of us boys wished would molest our brains out. LOL

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
It's likely he just bragged to his friends about how awesome it was, ha what teenager wouldn't, and **** just eventually spread to someone's parents who threw a fit.

Women parents don't understand that 9 times out of 10 an older woman having sex with a teenage boy will improve his self esteem and quality of life thereafter dramatically. Especially if she was a f****** pro-football cheerleader.

But the reverse situation just isn't same.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Women parents don't understand that 9 times out of 10 an older woman having sex with a teenage boy will improve his self esteem and quality of life thereafter dramatically. Especially if she was a f****** pro-football cheerleader.

But the reverse situation just isn't same.
CORRECTION: An older hot woman having sex with a teenage boy would make his self esteem skyrocket. Whether she's the sexy babysitter, teacher, cheerleader, or even a neighbor.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Isn't that what I said? Ha, either way that's what I meant to say.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors,

^ this part ticks me off. Charge her the rape and be done with it. Last time I checked 3rd degree rape, IMO, falls under unlawful sexual contact. Unless we are dealing with multiple victims then charge the rape and move on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dozer7 Sports Talk 2
General Chat 9
Sports Talk 31
Sports Talk 11