Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

Page 20 of 23 First ... 1819202122 ... Last
  1. -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. 20170817_153151-1377x2448.jpg

Typically not a fan of IPA's, but this isn't bad after a day of mountain biking.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    20170817_153151-1377x2448.jpg

Typically not a fan of IPA's, but this isn't bad after a day of mountain biking.
    Eh, much better grapefruit ipas out there. Have you tried perrins?

Ballast isn't bad though
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post

Ballast isn't bad though
    Yup ballast is the ****. Pineapple is awesome too

5. Devil Made Me Do It.jpg

DuClaw is my favorite brewery in the world and I would say they can do no wrong... but this might be wrong. Lol. A bourbon barrel aged sour...
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post

Ballast isn't bad though
    Not an IPA guy at all, just trying to broaden my horizons. Honestly, I checked on beer advocate and the ratings were good so went with it.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Not an IPA guy at all, just trying to broaden my horizons. Honestly, I checked on beer advocate and the ratings were good so went with it.
    Ballast makes excellent beers.. you made a good choice in my books! But, there are also so many great ones out there these days... Especially all the double dry hopped ones which are so juicy.

8. Taste is a funny thing. And since I don't really have any friends I drink with, I buy a six pack for myself. And good or bad, I'm drinking it. Boulevard Quad is without a doubt my favorite barrel aged beer. But at $15 a four pack, that first one was tough to buy. I've tried a few IPA's before and was left a choice; Choke down six beers that taste like fermented cat pyss or toss them out. The Ballast was intriguing, I like grapefruit, the ratings were good, and at $12 a six pack I figured it had to at least be drinkable. So IPA's might find a way into the rotation, but the stouts, porters and barrel aged will always be my faves.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Making beer great again...

IMG_4959.jpg

10. ale2.jpg

Very drinkable, but I'm not sure it qualifies as a true IPA.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    ale2.jpg

I think it is because it is a solid older IPA... not a hop bomb or juicy like today's

12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    ale2.jpg

Love myself some Two Hearted.. And usually anything bells honesty lol
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
  13. Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. Don't know about you guys, but I love the fall and Oktoberfest beers

BllastPoint.jpg
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Birra Baladin Nora: Best beer I have had in a very long time. It's amazing.
    Beer Advocate gave it a 92.

"Italy- Herbed/Spiced Beer- 6.5% ABV. Pours a luscious, cloudy honey color. A compelling aroma of sweet honey and floral myrrh followed by juicy fruit and peppery notes. Tastes spicy with pepper, coriander, and a strong presence of ginger. A sweet, juicy beer."

baladin-nora.jpg
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

16. Where did you get that from? It's times like this that I hate living in Podunk USA.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Where did you get that from? It's times like this that I hate living in Podunk USA.
    Better than living in Toronto. Sure craft brewing has really come a long way here and in Quebec, and we can get some of the US offerings through the government run liquor stores - but to really get the good stuff have to cross the border and go to Buffalo or Detroit (and then hope to get lucky) And spend 2 nights lol.

That said, my beer cellar is about 800 bottles deep.. I need help to get through it!

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Don't know about you guys, but I love the fall and Oktoberfest beers

BllastPoint.jpg

I do as well, I'm going to a local brewery octoberfest this weekend but I also live near the best beer store in my state, ballast point is usually really good I'm going to have to grab some of that
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Where did you get that from? It's times like this that I hate living in Podunk USA.
    Probably a retail liquor store chain. Let me look.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

20. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I do as well, I'm going to a local brewery octoberfest this weekend but I also live near the best beer store in my state, ballast point is usually really good I'm going to have to grab some of that
    The Great Lakes Oktoberfest is a little better, IMO.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    The Great Lakes Oktoberfest is a little better, IMO.
    may try that, I was in Cleveland in the spring and got to try a bunch of the great lakes stuff

The local brewery is SBC or Susquehanna Brewing Company, I haven't had theirs yet but if you see, try it....their master brewer also has his own brand out of the same brewery and some of his releases have 4 hour wait times to taste them, so it should be a quality beer

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Don't know about you guys, but I love the fall and Oktoberfest beers

BllastPoint.jpg
    As a fan of pumpkin spice, Oktoberfest beers, the changing of the leaves, and hoodie weather, it doesn't get better than Fall for me.

I am waiting for my 3 personal favorite Fall beers: Jailbreak's Carrot Cake Conspiracy, Duclaw's 62 Imperial Pumpkin Ale, and Southern Tier's Warlock Imperial Pumpkin Stout.

That being said, I will be partaking in many brewery's offerings this fine Autumn.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

23. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    As a fan of pumpkin spice, Oktoberfest beers, the changing of the leaves, and hoodie weather, it doesn't get better than Fall for me.

I am waiting for my 3 personal favorite Fall beers: Jailbreak's Carrot Cake Conspiracy, Duclaw's 62 Imperial Pumpkin Ale, and Southern Tier's Warlock Imperial Pumpkin Stout.

That being said, I will be partaking in many brewery's offerings this fine Autumn.
    you are the first person who I've seen say they liked the carrot cake beer....my buddy and I were all excited to try it and I hated it

and you prefer the warlock over pumpking?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    you are the first person who I've seen say they liked the carrot cake beer....my buddy and I were all excited to try it and I hated it

and you prefer the warlock over pumpking?
    I'm a stout and porter guy. Pumpking is awesome but I look forward to Warlock all year. In fact, other than their Creme Brulee stout, all of Southern Tier's stouts are top notch.

And I've had two carrot cake beers. CCC was amazing. The other wasn't very good. I believe it was Stone's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:21 PM
  2. What are you taking?
    By Conanalois in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 02:38 PM
  3. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 05:25 PM
  4. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. What are you?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:03 PM