Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

Page 17 of 27 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. There is a brewery less than a mile from my house. They have a delicious Jamaica Beer. I & I brewery. I should be driving out to the San Diego area and hitting up all the breweries, but for some reason haven't really done that. I take advantage of the brew festival that happens yearly in town so i can sample


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Southwest, man . 2 free checked bags under 50lbs!
    .
    Thats beautiful! haha


    Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    There is a brewery less than a mile from my house. They have a delicious Jamaica Beer. I & I brewery. I should be driving out to the San Diego area and hitting up all the breweries, but for some reason haven't really done that. I take advantage of the brew festival that happens yearly in town so i can sample
    There is a great beer festival here in Toronto in October.. called Cask Days... brewers from all over Canada and USA. Always fun trying new big beers!
    •   
       


  3. One of two that I have left, but what the h3ll, right?

    FB_IMG_1492480927232.jpg
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  4. ^thats perty
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    One of two that I have left, but what the h3ll, right?
    I bet that bad boy would age beautifully...
    •   
       


  6. Just picked up Dogfish Head 120 min IPA
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I bet that bad boy would age beautifully...
    Yeah, but I don't have the proper conditions. Or the patience
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Yeah, but I don't have the proper conditions. Or the patience
    lol ya patience is tough when you know it is sitting there!


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Just picked up Dogfish Head 120 min IPA
    fantastic beer... im heading to florida friday.. hoping to find a 4 pack of that somewhere. Have had 90 min many times, but 120 only once...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Yeah, but I don't have the proper conditions. Or the patience
    I've got patience only because I have a stockpile of beer and wine. Some stouts are 2-3 yrs and wine is 10+
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  10. Finally got some ballast point red velvet I'm the east coast

    Not my favorite but it's pretty good

  11. Had a few good beers in NH this weekend. My favorite of which was the Switchback Brewery unfiltered amber ale. Drank it while eating a GREAT pot roast at an irish pub and the combo was top notch.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  12. Right now I'm sipping on a Ste Chateau Michelle Riesling.
    Can someone point me towards a quality cider? Not a generic angry orchard or anything like that.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I've got patience only because I have a stockpile of beer and wine. Some stouts are 2-3 yrs and wine is 10+
    I have a beer cellar that is about 600 beers deep. Only going back about 4 years but some beauts... shame we all live so far away, we could do a hell of a tasting with all our collections!


    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Had a few good beers in NH this weekend. My favorite of which was the Switchback Brewery unfiltered amber ale. Drank it while eating a GREAT pot roast at an irish pub and the combo was top notch.

    Hillstead Farms i think is the best in NH.

  14. Side note... just returned from my trip to Florida (Sarasota area). Beautiful.

    Beers.. great... some fantastic select from Cigar City, Big Top, Terrapin, Green Bench. Picked up a bunch of others and filled 2 suitcases... ballast point, southern tier, dogfish, founders, to name a few.

  15. Any of you guys on untappd

  16. I love Tavour
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  17. 20170502_211846.jpg

    Sierra Nevada was leftover from a party, I did NOT purchase it
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I have a beer cellar that is about 600 beers deep. Only going back about 4 years but some beauts... shame we all live so far away, we could do a hell of a tasting with all our collections!





    Hillstead Farms i think is the best in NH.
    Ill definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Any of you guys on untappd
    I am. Same username
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Ill definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation.
    I am. Same username
    No worries at all.

    I added you.... simonontario

  20. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    20170502_211846.jpg

    Sierra Nevada was leftover from a party, I did NOT purchase it
    Sierra is a good session ale!

    You look to have some great stuff in that fridge!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Sierra is a good session ale!

    You look to have some great stuff in that fridge!
    You should see the bottle selection
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  22. Hit up a Ventura Brewery this weekend. Delicious imperial stout

  23. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    You should see the bottle selection
    Have a nice cellar do ya!?

  24. Picked this up this afternoon after the gym. Pretty smooth


    founders3.jpg
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  25. Had that last Tuesday. I was a BIG fan.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
  2. What are you taking?
    By Conanalois in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:38 PM
  3. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 06:25 PM
  4. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:01 PM
  5. What are you?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 04:03 PM
Log in
Log in