Havent been this sick in years...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on PCT with nolva, just thought I would let you know. Friday will end the first week of pct. I recently delvoped a bad cold. It isn't your normal average cold either. Its bad. I have no energy, no appetite. I am constantly coughing up crap. My stomach is all messed up. It feels like I have to burp, but can't for a while, then when I do the feeling comes back again. One minute I'm hot with the heat off and wearing shorts and sweating. The next minute I'm freezing!. Not to mention my heads all clogged up and feels like a weeble-wobble. Cooking my meals takes all my energy, then I have to force them down my throat. Of course I can't work out like this, but I have to keep the calories up for PCT. I think my immune system may have been compromised from the cycle, because I really haven't been sick like this is years!!!...I'm doomed!. Any suggestions!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, sounds like a combo of cold and/or flu possibly. Make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids, such as electrolytes. Stay away from dairy products. Also, get plenty of rest and don't workout. If your flem is clear (or green I believe), then there's no infection and no need for anti-biotics. If it is discolored (brown), go to the doc and get some. However, don't take my recommendation as word. I would ask my wife, but she's gone right now. Maybe Doc D will see this and chime in.

Hope you get better. Sucks being sick. :sick:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
The exact same thing just happened to me. The bitch is that I am trying to maitain a PCT log in the cycles section, and now I believe the results are going to be massively scewed becuase I got so damn sick during the first week of PCT. Just goes to show you how week your body is when you hormones are all f*cked up.

I was able to get over it in about a week. Lots of sleep, go light in the gym (working out kills your immune system for a couple of hours), lots of antioxidants and enchinacea + golden seal. Glutamine is also susposed to be good at restoring your immune system (although I have never believed in it as a muscle builder).

The shitter is that you are going to loose wieght. Being sick blows.

Anyway, good luck and get better!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well as far as the color of flem, I'm not sure but I thought it was brown. I try to look away because it kinda makes me feel like I am gonna hurl!. I don't think I could work out right now, because it takes very little to put me in a coughing spell. All I have to do is move the wrong way or get up out of bed!. Believe me I don't have the energy. Everything is chore. I don't want to eat, but I do force myself to do it just because I am that pissed and don't want to lose my gains. I just hope I don't gain much fat. I have to ask myself would I rather lose some muscle or keep the muscle and gain a few pounds of fat. I think the extra food will help get me better sooner also. Its kinda too late for me to take something to boost my immune system now. I wish someone would come up with something for that use exactly. Something you could take on cycle and through pct, that will boost your immune system so you don't have to worry about this crap!. Designer supplements take notice!. I take an antioxidant supplement daily. I was also using Zicam to try and prevent it from becoming worse. Apparently my immune system is down for the count because neigther of these things worked!...I take dayquil and nyquil at night. I still don't have much energy and would rather just sit and vegatate all day and have someone make my meals for me, change the channel, and carry me to the bathroom!...I have that much energy!. Isn't that fucking great!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If your flem is brown, then you have an infection that needs antibiotics. If you decide to go to the doc and get some, make sure you take the entire script, even if you begin to feel better. You need to kill off the bacteria in your system.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna wait a few more days and see if I get any better...I'll give myself to monday. If I'm not feeling any better by then I'll make an appointment.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I had similar symptoms when I was sick a week ago (and still recovering from)... I was coughing up green phlegm... nasty crap

sucks that its during PCT... i lost serious appetite from it all; i'd hate to have to experience it during PCT

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Hope you begin to feel better. Bow gave some good advice above. And remember...rest and fluids are your friends. ;)

I'm not feeling so well also, and have over 4 weeks left on my cycle. I'm taking the next few days off to recover. My appetite right now is for ****, and I've got the body aches. Wife had the flu last weekend. Hopefully this is all I experience and it passes me quick. My hormones are all screwed up too. Starting to get that "feeling sorry for myself" crap over nothing...LOL.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. Hope you begin to feel better. Bow gave some good advice above. And remember...rest and fluids are your friends. ;)

I'm not feeling so well also, and have over 4 weeks left on my cycle. I'm taking the next few days off to recover. My appetite right now is for ****, and I've got the body aches. Wife had the flu last weekend. Hopefully this is all I experience and it passes me quick. My hormones are all screwed up too. Starting to get that "feeling sorry for myself" crap over nothing...LOL.
I had such a good experience with my mdien cycle...I guess its just murphys law that something had to happen to screw it up. Hopefully I can keep the gains if I keep forcing this food on myself!. I wish though someone, like designer supps would come up with some kind of all in one immune boosting supp. I know there are some out there but I don't just trust any supplement brand.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this thread, hope your feeling better :) (((HUGZ))) it stinks being sick I know.....I get every germ my little kids at school have :(

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks wranglergirl!. I'm still sick, but my some of my symptoms are going away. I don't cough as often, so I'm pretty much over the cough. I've also got more energy. The thing thats bothering me now is my head is all stuffed up. It still feels heavier than normal, like a weeble wobble. I don't recover from sickness or exercise like I did in my 20's. I always need more time than others. I just wish I would hurry up and get over this crap so I could get my ass back to the gym damn it!...At least I can maybe go for a walk, but it takes a lot of motivation when your head feels like a bowling ball and theres slush and dirty snow everywhere outside and its only in the 30's, which is warm compared to what its been like outside lately. I'm so sick of winter!. We have had around 2 storms a week for the last 2.5 months and there is snow pilled up to the stop signs. One lady on the news last night was interviewed and said she couldn't get any money out of her bank because she couldn't find the ATM. IT WAS BURIED UNDER SNOW!. Ok I'm done bitching now...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
There's a semi-new product out that contains Zinc. I can't remember the name, somehting like Zinc-Aid or something along those lines. It's taken nasally, and is supposed to be very good. I've only heard good things up until now. Maybe some Benadryl will help dry up your sinuses. I'm taking it right now for seasonal allergies. I was hit hard yesterday.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well people my cough hasn't gone away since the 7th of March. I do have my energy back. I went to try and workout yesterday. Dayquil was taken pre-workout. I did make gains on my first exercise, but by the time I got to the second set of the second exercise I only maintained. After that I was exhausted and had to go home. Being sick does suck. Today I woke up coughing up phlem and tasted blood. I spit it out into the sink, and yep it was bloody phlem!. Oh boy!. I don't think I should have gone to the gym yesterday. I made a doctors appointment for tommorow even though I don't have insurance, I guess I got to go!. I still can't sleep because of the hot flashes and night sweats. I now have a towel ready for me in the bathroom when I get up all sweaty. I also piss every 45 minutes!. I have been on nolva for 2 weeks on friday. I hope its not causing any of the symptoms. I really don't want to tell the doc I'm taking it. I really hope they find something wrong with me, I don't like spending money on the doctors. Last night was the first night I went without nyquil. I'm still taking dayquil though since day1. Cuffs I think your talking about Zicam which I started taking before I got this cold or whatever it is. It didn't do any good, funny thing is I've taken it before and its always worked for me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also these last couple days I have been getting really bad headaches. Its so bad I can't move my head. I have to keep it still. Time for more Dayquill!

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
((HUGZ)))) i am sorry your still sick, belive me i know what its like to be sick for a while and not feel any better,chin up and take it SLOW, again something i am bad at...But i give great advice .....LOL

Feel better

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again for the support wranglergirl!. I hope they find something tommorow. I'm gonna have to use $80 just for the office visit itself. I'm dreading it, but I want my issues resolved.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
well your in my thoughts...and think good things...:) good luck and let us know when you know !!!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I know it sucks having to pay to have someone tell you you're sick and to write a script. But, you need to get this taken care of. Hopefully it hasn't turned into pneumonia. I'm not trying to scare you or anything. You need to get some anti-biotics. That's another expense as well. Try and get your doc to kick down a bag of samples if he has them on-hand. My doc did that for me a couple of years ago and I didn't need to purchase any allergy meds for a long time. The dude filled a bag up with the meds for me.

Hope things get better for you. Keep us updated bro.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs I think your talking about Zicam which I started taking before I got this cold or whatever it is. It didn't do any good, funny thing is I've taken it before and its always worked for me.
I think you started it too late. I believe it's meant for the beginning of a cold. Just remember in the future, if the phlem is brown, you need anti-biotics.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I went to the doc today. She gave me Zithromax. Its a new antibiotic that stays in your system so you don't need that many pills. I told her I didn't have insurance so she gave me a sample pack. Its 3 pills. You take 1 tablet a day for 3 days. She said I should start to feel better in a week. I hope it doesn't interact with my nolva or anything. I hope I can get back to the gym soon, I think going back the other day was a mistake. Anyway she says if I'm not better in a week I have to go back for chest x-rays. I just hope it doesn't take a whole week.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Zithromax is good stuff. Hopefully it kicks in fast for you. You really waited way too long to get some meds, but I understand.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Z-max is awesome... that will kick the **** out of that bug. Actually, it's been around since '94.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Z-max is awesome... that will kick the **** out of that bug. Actually, it's been around since '94.
Thats good. I can't wait to get over this and get back in the gym!. Should I be worried it will react with the nolva I'm taking though?. The doc said I was spitting up blood because I was coughing so much and that irritated it. Thanks for all the support everyone. It is really appreciated.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
No, no contraindications with nolva -- feel better and drink lots of water.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
(((((HUGZ))))) glad you got something to help you.........hope it works for you :)

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm not going to hug ya T... but I am glad you got some help and can look forward to recovery in a couple of ways now.

I did want to comment about one thing... I'm not sure who said it, but a reference was made to Dayquil. If I'm not mistaken Dayquil contains Tylenol (acet.) - which would be a terrible idea to use if you just came off a methyl cycle. (Unsure if this is your situation or not.) Just thought I'd mention that for anyone who found themselves in a similar situation.

I heard, on another board once, a guy complaining of lower-back pain with M1-T. The geniuses there told him to just take 2 or 3 Tylenol a couple of times per day.

:nono:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm not going to hug ya T... but I am glad you got some help and can look forward to recovery in a couple of ways now.

I did want to comment about one thing... I'm not sure who said it, but a reference was made to Dayquil. If I'm not mistaken Dayquil contains Tylenol (acet.) - which would be a terrible idea to use if you just came off a methyl cycle. (Unsure if this is your situation or not.) Just thought I'd mention that for anyone who found themselves in a similar situation.

I heard, on another board once, a guy complaining of lower-back pain with M1-T. The geniuses there told him to just take 2 or 3 Tylenol a couple of times per day.

:nono:

I know and I've thought about that, but then I went into a coughing spell. I still take 4 liv-52 tablets a day though. I didn't take any dayquill for the first time today though. It says not to take it more than 7 days on the bottle. Also I'm down from 210 at the end of my cycle to 206 today at the doctors. I did think I lost some fat and gained some muscle on this cycle because for most of the cycle my weight stayed the same, it was only around the last 3 weeks that I started gaining weight. I gained strength straight through though. The thing is it started off as an all out diet down or cut cycle. The last three weeks I decided to add more calories since I had been dieting forever, probally about 6 months combined with the cycle. Overall I am still satisfied, because I feel I will once again make great progress once I recover fully from the cycle and pct....I'm not really thinking about anything right now though except getting better....I've also kept my calories up during pct so no worries there. I'm not gonna be upset over a 4 pound weight loss in 2 weeks time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update

I am on PCT again. I was going to use NOLVA all the way through but I am gonna stop it and use Ultra-Hotter. I am sick again and only started PCT on Thursday!. I have no appetite, no thirst, and my skin is very itchy. I only ate about 1200 the last two days. I just can't eat. What I do eat is carbs, meat for some reason disgusts me right now. Also when I piss its really bubbly and stinks to high hell. Again I am extremely lethargic. Also this time I have heartburn and am constipated. This time the appetite suppression is ten times worse also. I'm never running another cycle after this.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
What were you running for your cycle? I am not in pct now, but i just got sick a few days ago, mild fever and coughing up colored junk. I think I am going to go to the doc and get some antibiotics, I hate being sick!! Like what kind of symptoms do you have?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What were you running for your cycle? I am not in pct now, but i just got sick a few days ago, mild fever and coughing up colored junk. I think I am going to go to the doc and get some antibiotics, I hate being sick!! Like what kind of symptoms do you have?
I was running a 4ad/sd cycle. Heres a list of symptoms. No coughing this time, as of yet!..Knock on wood!

No Appetite
No Thirst
No Libido(gone completely)
clamy itchy skin(can't stop scratching)
heartburn
constitpation
foamy bubly stinky urine
Extreme lethargy
Slightly dizzy

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Well best of luck to you getting better, im downing the sudafed/nyquil/advil stack:D