accutane denied

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
so my insurance wont cover the cost of accutane because they deemed it's purely cosmetic for my age. FML!! I've tried Bactrim and minocycljne with no results. this is for back shoulders and chest acne. can someone please help! what has worked for you? open to all suggestions

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so my insurance wont cover the cost of accutane because they deemed it's purely cosmetic for my age. FML!! I've tried Bactrim and minocycljne with no results. this is for back shoulders and chest acne. can someone please help! what has worked for you? open to all suggestions
Well just spend the $ if it's important to u, to get rid of acne...
Accutane does work best even though is can create horrible sides..

There could b many things that can cause severe acne..

Sometimes antibiotics or topical creams can help...

Or....

Quit cruising n go into pct already! Lol...

( kidding)...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Well just spend the $ if it's important to u, to get rid of acne... Accutane does work best even though is can create horrible sides.. There could b many things that can cause severe acne.. Sometimes antibiotics or topical creams can help... Or.... Quit cruising n go into pct already! Lol... ( kidding)...
ha thnks for the advice but without ins. it's 1100.00!!!! ridiculous guess ill just try the vitamin route

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha thnks for the advice but without ins. it's 1100.00!!!! ridiculous guess ill just try the vitamin route
Really?!?
Holy sh!t!!
I'm glad to b a Canadian! lol...

warrior737

Awards
salicylic acid. Wipe it on there and it will dry right up. My friend would Nair his chest and back and then he would have 1,000s of whiteheads and pimples a day later. This is what he did and it seemed to help clear it all up. Its a $6 Neutrogena product. Burns a bit though.

How Salicylic Acid Lotion Works - HowStuffWorks

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Lol at $1100 find you a good Chinese source

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Lol at $1100 find you a good Chinese source
No **** it's cheaper via domestic underground lab! Doxycycline works you can get it for birds and mine never has zits coincidence I think not!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
No **** it's cheaper via domestic underground lab! Doxycycline works you can get it for birds and mine never has zits coincidence I think not!
yep that's also an option. I've tried minocycljne and Bactrim ds with no luck