When you order delivery..

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else start creeping out their window around the estimated delivery time for your food?

My wife calls me weird because I always do it, but our dog goes crazy every time the doorbell goes off and plus I'm usually starving.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else start creeping out their window around the estimated delivery time for your food?

My wife calls me weird because I always do it, but our dog goes crazy every time the doorbell goes off and plus I'm usually starving.
Pretty sure most people do that lol. My dog goes nuts too, so I like to be prepared. Plus I'm starving by then lol.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some superman hearing and I can hear the car pull in and the door close and the driveway is on the far side of the house so no I do not. Now have I waited by the mail box....thats a different story lol.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I have some superman hearing and I can hear the car pull in and the door close and the driveway is on the far side of the house so no I do not. Now have I waited by the mail box....thats a different story lol.
Why would you wait by the mailbox? lol!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya about waiting by the mailbox. Even throw out the road spikes when I've been waiting too many days for supps to arrive and start to think the mailman is hording my stash ;)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya about waiting by the mailbox. Even throw out the road spikes when I've been waiting too many days for supps to arrive and start to think the mailman is hording my stash ;)
I just lock wasps in my mailbox when my supps are taking too long. Mailman understands and brings me them the next day

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I just lock wasps in my mailbox when my supps are taking too long. Mailman understands and brings me them the next day
I like your technique. May have to try that one .... Gonna be ordering some cycle support supps and pct items in the next few days and that means several different sites and several different deliveries .... so its time to dig the road spikes out of the garage or trap the appropriate amount of wasps and try your method. ;)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you wait by the mailbox? lol!
Hey when you are in-between jobs, your wife is at work and you rarely leave the house the highlight of your day, no matter how insignificant, is still the highlight of your day.

I'm in a better place now, thank God.