Dates

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys,
Not been on her much as of recently because I've been through a bad break up.
I've recently started taking new girls on dates, but I was wondering if anyone had ideas on where to take them?

I usually would take a girl to go out to eat. But I am in a cutting phase right now and refuse to eat out. The movies sounds good idea but it's kinda over rated and you can't talk much in there.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Tit bar always worked for me. If she's into that she's a keeper.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to a matinee movie. There's usually only you two in there and if you see a comedy you can Crack funny jokes in line with the movie ;)

Plus you can have her sneak in healthy snacks for both of you

Go on a hike
Go to an indoor rec center
Make dinner at your place with a good bottle of wine
Go for a walk
Go to a nice restaurant with healthy food choices
get a cup of coffee or tea
Go window shopping, plenty of chances to make her laugh there
Go grab a few drinks at a semi busy bar and just get an iced tea

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Qdoba, Chipotle, Noodles & Company.

Fast cuisine and they all serve extra meat.

You're welcome..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you meeting these women? That would help with date ideas.

Personally, my go to is going out for coffee and going from there. You get to know them, see if they can hold a conversation, and if you don't think anything is there, you can just get up and go your separate ways.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I meet them at my school, I am a college student, so I meet quite a lot of girls. Just sucks cos I always ask them to go out, but end up having to use a cheat day or explain to them my situation and It comes across as me being awkward

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Hiking! Bîtches love the outdoors. Plus you get to show that ur in shape, and "appreciate nature"

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Depends on her personality. See if she enjoys a nice day at the pool or a hike. Next step from there is the bedroom ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hiking! Bîtches love the outdoors. Plus you get to show that ur in shape, and "appreciate nature"
Probably a good idea not to call any of them bitches lol

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with AntM1564..
Coffee is a good start...
:)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to do the coffee thing when I was single. Take them to a bookstore coffee shop instead of an independent one, and you may also get a good idea of what they're into.

..or at least find out if they can read. Lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meet them at my school, I am a college student, so I meet quite a lot of girls. Just sucks cos I always ask them to go out, but end up having to use a cheat day or explain to them my situation and It comes across as me being awkward
Seriously? Your situation? What situation? There is nothing restricting you from eating out but you. Use a cheat day? Dude, its one meal not an entire day.

http://www.applebees.com/menu/under-550-calories
http://www.applebees.com/menu/salads
https://www.chilistogo.com/Pages/MenuPageWebUI.aspx?CategoryId=87(C)

Avoid the rices or potatoes in excess or entirely...

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Want to thank everyone for all the suggestions. Will put them all to good use.
Coffee sounds like a great idea, I never even thought of something so simple!
Yall are a great help.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As Spaniard and others have said...yes, hiking. Has worked like a charm for me, even in urban areas where the hike was just to a scenic overlook just outside the city. Twice I've even got to have my own little "scenic overlook" before the hike was over :)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Roof tops. At night? Stars? Bang bang bang.

Also gym.

Plus, don't be awkward about cutting. You're on a journey to perfect the vessel that is the human body. If that makes a situation awkward, screw everyone in the room. Plus awkward situations are only awkward if you make them awkward.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Roof tops. At night? Stars? Bang bang bang. Also gym. Plus, don't be awkward about cutting. You're on a journey to perfect the vessel that is the human body. If that makes a situation awkward, screw everyone in the room. Plus awkward situations are only awkward if you make them awkward.
First off. I love this forum and everyone in it. you guys are a great help.

And dude you are totally right. **** everyone that doesn't understand/respect me cutting. Il stick to my guns, if the girl does like you she should respect it!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can still go out to eat, plenty of healthy options that can be had. Then you can also work into why you're eating healthy into the conversation and see where she stands on that. Anywhere you can keep the conversation going is key and dinners are usually perfect for that.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people just meet up for coffee. My BFF does online dating and says most guys want to skype first, lol, that way they'll save money if she's not hot. o_O

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people just meet up for coffee. My BFF does online dating and says most guys want to skype first, lol, that way they'll save money if she's not hot. o_O
Lmao.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
OP live on campus? I swear you can easily get a girl if you live on campus IMO. I don't personally live on campus but I visited one of my friends and I just could feel as I entered the building the thirst barrier was too over powered. So, most of the other ideas in this thread will work, but remember, girls just want to have fun, like any of us would lol. Creativity gets brownie points :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What cheap ass guys. Coffee is what, 2 dollars?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well if they meet online id want to skype as well before we met in real life lol. Could be some guy posing as a girl or barnie the dinosaur lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if they meet online id want to skype as well before we met in real life lol. Could be some guy posing as a girl or barnie the dinosaur lol
Haha, she asked if it was so he didn't have to waste money on an ugly girl and he said yes. Oh and that he can just hang up is she's ugly. o_O

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Haha, she asked if it was so he didn't have to waste money on an ugly girl and he said yes. Oh and that he can just hang up is she's ugly. o_O
YES YES YES OH GOD US

So much of this.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Well I'm meeting them on campus face to face! But I think ima just take em to Starbucks, what basic white girl doesn't like that?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm meeting them on campus face to face! But I think ima just take em to Starbucks, what basic white girl doesn't like that?
Can't go wrong with Starbucks! :D

Ice Venti Americano with soy milk and 2 sweet and low! Haha under 100 calories!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't go wrong with Starbucks! :D

Ice Venti Americano with soy milk and 2 sweet and low! Haha under 100 calories!
Eww. Can't do soy.

I like the iced nonfat latte, when I go.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
I can't drink coffee. It stunts my growth. Someday I hope to grow to be 5'6"!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what basic white girl doesn't take herself to Starbucks? This "cutting phase" of yours is going to leave you lean and lonely...in college of all places.

A great physique is very overrated and brings you more pleasure than others. Speaking of pleasuring yourself. I see that in your future :D

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
what basic white girl doesn't take herself to Starbucks? This "cutting phase" of yours is going to leave you lean and lonely...in college of all places. A great physique is very overrated and brings you more pleasure than others. Speaking of pleasuring yourself. I see that in your future :D
You are underestimating me bro. I have plenty of girls to get "pleasure" I'm just looking for a good girl I can hang and chill with. Not just mess around.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Took a girl to Starbucks for coffee, and it was a perfect date, thanks for the help guys! Much appreciated.
Hope everyone is getting on with there goals, best of luck!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Then you can start working on some bedroom cardio to make room in your diet to take her out to dinner ;)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
If you have common friends, bowling. Bowling in groups of 4-6 gives you enough time between turns to talk, everybody can hang out, and they can get food/drinks if they want to(At least at bowling alleys around here.)