Do you see your hair different than others

FitnessLuke

Awards
I can't tell if its receding. Ive been told I have a good hairline, but when I look in the mirror it looks thinish up front or not as thick as the back of my hair.

Could it be you see your hair thinner bc your looking at yourself closer than most people do?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could put anything into this category because it is something you are aware of and think everyone else is too. Ever get a blemish or something and every time you look in the mirror, your eye goes right to it? Yeah, nobody else is looking at it or probably even notices. Mow your lawn and miss a spot and you'll see it, but doubt anyone else will.

It is only because you are aware.

FitnessLuke

Awards
You could put anything into this category because it is something you are aware of and think everyone else is too. Ever get a blemish or something and every time you look in the mirror, your eye goes right to it? Yeah, nobody else is looking at it or probably even notices. Mow your lawn and miss a spot and you'll see it, but doubt anyone else will.

It is only because you are aware.
That some solid examples.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
I don't see my hair at all. A few years ago, I got tired of watching Father Time repossessing my hair. So I pissed him off and began shaving it off.