AM Newbie!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Collin Gray and I am 26 years old. I currently live in Lexington, VA I am a Nurse and a Real estate Agent and I have the wonderful pleasure of working with my wife everyday. We are the proud parents of a new little boy he is 5 months old now. Being a dad is great. The only thing I love more than my family is our lord and savior Jesus Christ and under that dapper fellow is Bodybuilding. I'm in it almost two years now. I know I was a late bloomer but I love it. Not the diet so much. I still love to eat. I know I know its a big part of the deal and I am working on it. I recently had the pleasure of finding Anabolic Minds. I have tried other forums in the past but had no luck. I can say with great confidence that this is a real down to earth great place to hang out. Everyone is knowledgeable and is always willing to give sounds advice. The stories are cool and the promos aren't too shabby either. Most of all I know I wont be judged here. I look forward to continuing my goals with everyone. Just wanted to stop in and say Thank you Anabolic Minds for a great experience!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's what we try to accomplish here!
There's always a good time around here so have fun!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Collin Gray and I am 26 years old. I currently live in Lexington, VA I am a Nurse and a Real estate Agent and I have the wonderful pleasure of working with my wife everyday. We are the proud parents of a new little boy he is 5 months old now. Being a dad is great. The only thing I love more than my family is our lord and savior Jesus Christ and under that dapper fellow is Bodybuilding. I'm in it almost two years now. I know I was a late bloomer but I love it. Not the diet so much. I still love to eat. I know I know its a big part of the deal and I am working on it. I recently had the pleasure of finding Anabolic Minds. I have tried other forums in the past but had no luck. I can say with great confidence that this is a real down to earth great place to hang out. Everyone is knowledgeable and is always willing to give sounds advice. The stories are cool and the promos aren't too shabby either. Most of all I know I wont be judged here. I look forward to continuing my goals with everyone. Just wanted to stop in and say Thank you Anabolic Minds for a great experience!

Glad to have you NG!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9