Welcomed

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:hammer:

Very simply and quickly, for now i am out, i have over stayed my welcome here.............

If anyone comes across anything at all on Lupus, please email me and I will check back in ( ghosting of course) from time to time.......

Thanks for all the great advice and making me feel welcomed :) It meant alot to me.......Most are very kind and very sweet!!!!!!!!

See ya in awhile........

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
take care. we'll be thinking of you. don't be a total stranger!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I don't think you have over stayed your welcome.:think:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yea, don't be a stranger. Will miss you.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
S

Stingray

Awards
Wg, If you really feel you must go then I am sorry. Just try not to stay away to long and remember that you have friends here.

SR.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it has something to do with the board or people here, she just has her own reasons. But it's sad.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
WG, you have never over-stayed your welcome here. At least as far as I'm concerned. I hope you don't feel as if you've been wronged in any way. If that is the case, please let us know. I understand, to a point, of the tough time you have been going through. Please, drop by from time-to-time and let us know how you are doing. Take care of yourself and stay healthy.

Damn, I'm gonna miss those eyes from her old avatar.

K

knox

Awards
  • Established
is anabolic minds is doomed forever with the sausage fest curse?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife has Lupus so if there's anything specific you'd like to know, let me know. Sorry to hear that you have it( if in fact you do and it's just not a inquiry) You can still lead a very healthy lifestyle for years to come. Keep positive and stick around these guys seem to like the company :p

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
WG, please come back. AM enjoys your company. Atleast i do.... :thumbsup:
Sage

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I seemed to have missed something as well but if it is for personal reasons then I understand, but please don't stay away for long, we will all miss you girl....hell, I was gonna have my lady join so she could talk to you about training and diet since you seem to be the only female here that posts! We will miss you!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Do what you need to do, WG
come back & say 'hi' when you can.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I have great faith that WG has a good reason for this. I know you'll be back soon WG; I wish you luck in your travels.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I guess I always was a tomboy!!!! Hard to stay away from a place i like to visit......

Besides I can't stay away, I am the only girl that posts on AM.........

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well, there goes our "sexually integrated steroid board" grant from uncle sam....

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
OKay, WG, I'm about to ask what will no doubt be a stupid question. Have you ever played the MMORPG Tantra? I only ask because when I was playing someone ran by with the name "IamaJeep". Obviously it connects to your sig... I'm going way out on a limb here.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
OKay, WG, I'm about to ask what will no doubt be a stupid question. Have you ever played the MMORPG Tantra? I only ask because when I was playing someone ran by with the name "IamaJeep". Obviously it connects to your sig... I'm going way out on a limb here.
Afraid not.............

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I guess I always was a tomboy!!!! Hard to stay away from a place i like to visit......

Besides I can't stay away, I am the only girl that posts on AM.........
Welcome back, then. We missed you already.:welcome: :cheers:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Damn, WG! You could have saved us all alot of tears had you told us you were just going on a 5 day hiatus :D hehehehe
It was going to be longer, but i saw cuffs post and well he was right....So i came back :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your definitely appreciated around here, and I'm speaking for the board when I say that.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It was going to be longer, but i saw cuffs post and well he was right....So i came back :)
Glad to see you stayed around WG. I can understand it being difficult with this being a primarily male board, and most of us not understanding certain issues. But, believe me when I say this, we all learn a thing or two from your posts that better us as men. It's always nice to have a female perspective on things. Now, I'd never admit that anywhere else...LOL.

I know Bobo is open to ideas members here may have to imporove this board. Maybe if we can get a few more female members over here, he can start a female bodybuilding discussion area. That would attract new and knowledegable people, and even our sponsors could benefit from increased sales. Just an idea....

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you back WG. The short while you were gone, you were missed. Its always good to have some female input around here. If you need anything just ask.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Its always good to have some female input around here.
Huh-uh-huh-huh-uuhh-huh! You said female input. We know where your mind is Scorp! :D

Sorry, didn't mean to ruin this thread, but I had to shoot my mouth off. :trout:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to drag some females here with me ( girls from the gym, some friends of mine, and some other spin instructers where i teach).....Sadly most are not comfy with posting on a mostly male forum!!!!!!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to drag some females here with me ( girls from the gym, some friends of mine, and some other spin instructers where i teach).....Sadly most are not comfy with posting on a mostly male forum!!!!!!!!
Hit up some of the Mods, or even Bobo and put the idea of a female section for this board. Maybe even if its for a trial period to see how it goes.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
We've had the idea for a while, just nobody who wanted to help run it... I don't think ya'll want me running the women's forum now do ya? :D

ManBeast

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
We've had the idea for a while, just nobody who wanted to help run it... I don't think ya'll want me running the women's forum now do ya? :D

ManBeast
LOL MB...what it needs is someone who really knows nutrition, and programs for women. I'm sure there's a few out there that would be interested. I'll try hitting a couple up that I know of and see if they would be. If not, at least get them over here to start posting.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
please the more women the better :) i think....and I am sure you guys agree......

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I can tell a couple fitness buffs at the gym about it... they'll prolly look at me funny tho... Ms Fitness America of some certain year plus a couple local female bodybuilders work out at my gym... might be a nice addition for a female forum for WG to run

D

d2Lw

Awards
I believe "Head Nurse" is also female on the board

:think:

H

Head Nurse

Awards
Hi,

Yea I'm a female. Still getting my feet wet so to speak, so I doubt you'll need any input from me for awhile.