Arnold Schwazenegger gettig bigger?

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
arms.jpg

Arnold appears to be getting bigger in every movie and I'm starting to respect the 67 year old codger more every movie. I don't know whether he's doing HGH, but he still has the trademark guns.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 106324

Arnold appears to be getting bigger in every movie and I'm starting to respect the 67 year old codger more every movie. I don't know whether he's doing HGH, but he still has the trademark guns.
Hell I don't care if he's on tren! He's got the genetics and experience to look however he wants. Truly one of a kind.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
He's on the Stallone anti-aging plan.

Wouggessed

Wouggessed

Awards
This guy is amazing. I only wish I have half of his focus and determination. He looks really great at that age.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Wouggessed

Wouggessed

Awards
Haven't heard of that movie. Is there some place where I can watch it online?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man he still is a beast I love this scene from a movie he did this year. Cracks me up every time.

http://youtu.be/YA7PtojvO_0
That part was awesome I knew what the link was going to be before i even clicked it.
"Look at you with your Fu#cking 48% bodyfat!"
I thought that movie was classic Arnold
He is damn good shape for being almost 70 and being out of shape as Fawk as the Gov of CA ?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Wow, hes in his 70's and still jacked! gotta respect it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
looking at the first photo and the last one, seems hes had a pretty successful hair transplant

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
That part was awesome I knew what the link was going to be before i even clicked it.
"Look at you with your Fu#cking 48% bodyfat!"
I thought that movie was classic Arnold
He is damn good shape for being almost 70 and being out of shape as Fawk as the Gov of CA ?

For some reason every movie Arnie is in makes me lol. He is the worst actor, but brings so much humour haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
For some reason every movie Arnie is in makes me lol. He is the worst actor, but brings so much humour haha
Absolutely! Arnold's movies always either have some comedy or they are so over the top serious that it makes me laugh