Why are dumbbells so light are gyms made for noobs?

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
All the gyms in my area have 50kg dumbbells which is light for me and I'm completely natural so when I start my first cycle I will need at least 80 - 100 kg + Dumbbells ... So for incline press I have to use the stupid bar and do all my shrugs with a bar. I guess I'll have to rig some heavy ones up at home, but why do gyms always have 50kg dumbbells and none any higher? it's annoying the sh*t out of me.

I also max all the stupid machines I'm thinking of cancelling my membership and I've checked around ... every gym is the same it's all light for beginners. It's actually stressing me out because once I start my cycle I'll be lifting even heavier.

L

liam123

Awards
All the gyms in my area have 50kg dumbbells which is light for me and I'm completely natural so when I start my first cycle I will need at least 80 - 100 kg + Dumbbells ... So for incline press I have to use the stupid bar and do all my shrugs with a bar. I guess I'll have to rig some heavy ones up at home, but why do gyms always have 50kg dumbbells and none any higher? it's annoying the sh*t out of me.

I also max all the stupid machines I'm thinking of cancelling my membership and I've checked around ... every gym is the same it's all light for beginners. It's actually stressing me out because once I start my cycle I'll be lifting even heavier.
Maybe they have good gym @ the zoo with all the other beasts!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Lol! Move to the states! All the gyms around me go to 150(68kg) and most machines are plate loading... Feel for you man!

Good luck finding 175-320lb db's though...

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You need to go to a power lifting gym, pure power lifting and nothing else. i.e. Ronnie Coleman style...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dudes a troll.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Shut up noob.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Lol! Move to the states! All the gyms around me go to 150(68kg) and most machines are plate loading... Feel for you man!

Good luck finding 175-320lb db's though...
Yeah everything is 50 kg in Aus and that's 4 different gyms lol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol! Move to the states! All the gyms around me go to 150(68kg) and most machines are plate loading... Feel for you man! Good luck finding 175-320lb db's though...
No. He needs to stay the fck in Australia we have enough dumbasses here we don't need another.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Haha, here we go again with this D-bag!!

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Haha, here we go again with this D-bag!!
Looks like your Avatar is showing my warm up weight for deadlifts. That's another problem I'm sick of loading up the bar with so many plates for deadlifts ... It's 2014 why is there no auto loader machine?

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Looks like your Avatar is showing my warm up weight for deadlifts. That's another problem I'm sick of loading up the bar with so many plates for deadlifts ... It's 2014 why is there no auto loader machine?
im going to go with the assumption that you are just a fat bodied turd living on your mommies basement, who's just trying to see how big of a tough guy he can sound like.
And if you are soooo strong, why would you need a machine to load plates? Sounds pretty lazy to me.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
im going to go with the assumption that you are just a fat bodied turd living on your mommies basement, who's just trying to see how big of a tough guy he can sound like.
And if you are soooo strong, why would you need a machine to load plates? Sounds pretty lazy to me.
Not really ... I lift super heavy in the gym and deadlift over 700 easy. I'm trying to max around 1000 or so this year. Yes I live with my parents and eat all there food so what? it's cheaper. Loading plates is what romans were doing 2000 years ago ... we have technology now and I still have to load plates manually?. What a joke

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Post a vid of these massive weights you're pulling and pressing.

If not then eat a box of diks. #dikbox

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really ... I lift super heavy in the gym and deadlift over 700 easy. I'm trying to max around 1000 or so this year. Yes I live with my parents and eat all there food so what? it's cheaper. Loading plates is what romans were doing 2000 years ago ... we have technology now and I still have to load plates manually?. What a joke
I'm sorry I find this hard to believe..
Ppl n their #'s... I just sit back n laugh...
" what a joke"........

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Between this guy and the 15 year old pinning test there sure has been some great entertainment on these boards the past couple days.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Between this guy and the 15 year old pinning test there sure has been some great entertainment on these boards the past couple days.
Agreed

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was 16, lol, get those #'s right...
I kid I kid....
;)

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Right? Why would someone wait so long to take their first cycle?

L

liam123

Awards
Ha ha. Some one lifting these weights would post pics straight away to maintain my honour. I squat 1000lb but oh er... my cameras broken

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Right? Why would someone wait so long to take their first cycle?
I've been on dbol for a week and my arms are so big they make yours look like matchsticks. Patience is key I trained for 14 years and lift more then everyone who has commented here naturally. I will be IFBB material within about 6 weeks because training for 14 years naturally coupled with superior genetics makes me massive.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry I find this hard to believe..
Ppl n their #'s... I just sit back n laugh...
" what a joke"........
Are you serious? Just because I don't have an ego and post myself deadlifting doesn't mean I can't deadlift over 800. I can show you come to Australia I am going for IFBB. I have been training for 14 years isolated no one knows me yet, but I will start sending more pics soon around mid cycle.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
You don't have an ego huh?? That's a good one. Let's see.... Your online name is "Hercules", you are brand new here and already claim to lift more than anyone else here, you say you'll be pro in 6 weeks but just aren't heard of yet, and you think anyone who is smaller of lifts less is just waisting their time and getting in your way.....
Dude, you are the pure definition of an over inflated ego!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
It's pretty obvious his post are for "entertainment purposes only".

turff49

turff49

Awards
No, he started another thread about injecting and wanting to hit his life goals. The weights he wants to lift are lighter than the weights he says he can lift in this thread. His intelligence is a little lacking or he has CRS.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Well glad that's settled lol