Ectomorphs willl always be small so why do they bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
I see ecto manlets in the gym all the time and they are always skinny and weak due to having small bone structures. So my question is why do they bother bodybuilding?. An ecto may get to Zyzz size, but he was small as well he looked like a marathon runner. Why don't ectomorphs just suck it up and admit they don't have the genetics to be a bodybuilder especially a pro one.

I'm not trying to be mean I'm just being realistic here. Sure Ectomorphs can look nice and lean, but they are never at an impressive size. Also it's annoying since the majority of people on forums are hard gainers (ectos) btw I'm a true mesomorph (1% of the population) And these hard gainers tell me to make sure diet is right lmao!. I don't need a diet kid I eat like a horse and get bigger than you will in a week when you struggle for 5 years to get my size (which you may never get even with steroids).

They also have horrible calves that never grow so my whole point of saying this is be real to yourself! I have 18.5 inch arms naturally and you'll probably be lucky to get 18 inches with a high dose of steroids while I get 21 inch arms in one cycle which you can never get. So stop telling people to EAT and EAT and SLEEP and SLEEP. Mesos don't need to do that same with endos. We eat what we want and sleep when we want and get twice as big as you. Rant over

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Not sure if you want a pat on the back for having better gynectics than some or what..cookie maybe? I'm a hard gainer but im stronger than 90% of people I come across at the gym and at my unit (Army). I may not be as big as them but I've shown alot of improvement the passed few years. Im not planning on giving up just bc of my genetics. Im am planning though to prove people wrong.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Not sure if you want a pat on the back for having better gynectics than some or what..cookie maybe? I'm a hard gainer but im stronger than 90% of people I come across at the gym and at my unit (Army). I may not be as big as them but I've shown alot of improvement the passed few years. Im not planning on giving up just bc of my genetics. Im am planning though to prove people wrong.
You can gain a nice physique that the majority of women like and also you don't have to worry about cutting like we do. When it comes to being freaky though Ectos can not get that big due to bone structure it really is as simple as that. And I will not try and be an ecto by gaining a nice lean physique because I'd have to starve myself. Obviously bodybuilding comps are different where I'd have to cut, but I think you should understand what I mean. By all means go for your dreams, but at least be realistic every now and again.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you just have to work on your weakness.

It's like asking, why do dumb people go to school?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm crazy but the whole ectomorph thing is a joke to me. If you eat more and train heavier then you will get bigger and stronger. Sure maybe the dude that is smaller won't look as symmetrical and bodybuilder-like as the bigger dude but you can always get bigger. Just add more calories.

Too many people use being an ectomorph as an excuse for there lack of diet.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
^^very true. Take Twinmuscleworkout for an example. They are two black dudes that were skinny fat for the longest time, then got serious about lifting and now they're pretty ripped up. They're on YouTube if you're curious.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm crazy but the whole ectomorph thing is a joke to me. If you eat more and train heavier then you will get bigger and stronger. Sure maybe the dude that is smaller won't look as symmetrical and bodybuilder-like as the bigger dude but you can always get bigger. Just add more calories.

Too many people use being an ectomorph as an excuse for there lack of diet.
True that. My younger brother was always a skinny kid and had a really small frame but he overcame that obstacle by just going on a straight dirty bulk diet. If you eat and rest properly you will grow

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Well I'll change my views if you show me a picture of a big ectomorph. I have nothing against ectomorph's my brother is a hard gainer and yes you dudes will pick up more girls than a mesomorph at a beach if you have a six pack. I'm not denying any of that I'm just being real and if you believe you can get big as a mesomorph then go for it and make sure to send me pics and I'll be impressed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ummm, have you seen pics of Phil Heath before he started lifting?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
You do realize the whole ecto, meso, endomorph thing is complete horse$hit right?

You have no clue what the fuk you're talking about....

Rant over....

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
You do realize the whole ecto, meso, endomorph thing is complete horse$hit right?

You have no clue what the fuk you're talking about....

Rant over....
No it's not complete horse**** otherwise 99% of the population could make it into IFBB. Do your research

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Oh fuk I don't have the same genetics as Tom platz so I guess I should never squat, and give up on trying to grow my legs I guess.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
This is such a dumb comment I don't even know how to respond....
Okay I'll take your word for it there's no ectomorphs and I'm not seeing thin guys with smaller bone structures in the gym. They can all train for IFBB since genetics no longer matter due to there being no body types. /:

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Okay I'll take your word for it there's no ectomorphs and I'm not seeing thin guys with smaller bone structures in the gym. They can all train for IFBB since genetics no longer matter due to there being no body types. /:

I didn't say everyone has the same genes.

I said classifying people into those three categories is horse$hit and not based on anything scientific.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Well I'll change my views if you show me a picture of a big ectomorph. I have nothing against ectomorph's my brother is a hard gainer and yes you dudes will pick up more girls than a mesomorph at a beach if you have a six pack. I'm not denying any of that I'm just being real and if you believe you can get big as a mesomorph then go for it and make sure to send me pics and I'll be impressed.

Flex wheeler and frank Zane

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
I didn't say everyone has the same genes.

I said classifying people into those three categories is horse$hit and not based on anything scientific.
There's more than 3 categories I'm only explaining the basics. It's not horse**** it's science.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

image-3880957177.jpg

Oh look an ifbb pro bodybuilder...He's Asian. That fits the "ectomorph" description to a T. Genetically smaller bone structure. 5'5" 220 stage weight. 250 off season and probably carries far less fat than you do. He's bigger than you. Bigger than me too. And an "ecto" according to the bull sh!t your spitting.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Flex Wheeler is a ectomorph/mesomorph same as the guy's you're showing me I'm talking about an ectomorph not a blend of body types. Show me a before and after. Frank Zane is probably the biggest an Ectomorph can get and let's face it these days he wouldn't even be looked at for IFBB.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
It's real science that's why people still go by body types ... if you look further down 'Sheldon's work was heavily burdened by his racist, anti-Semitic and sexist views''. By the way all Science is theory even fact is theory, but that's for another discussion.

All science is theory even if it's a fact??!!

*Face-palm*

By the way google "ectomorph into bodybuilder before and after pics." There's a ton of images for you.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
All science is theory even if it's a fact??!!

*Face-palm*

By the way google "ectomorph into bodybuilder before and after pics." There's a ton of images for you.
Yes all Science is theory what if we are living in virtual reality?. Is that laptop you're using real? see where I'm going? So I don't believe any Science is fact and it's all theory. If you really dig down you'll see the truth as well.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yes all Science is theory what if we are living in virtual reality?. Is that laptop you're using real? see where I'm going? So I don't believe any Science is fact and it's all theory. If you really dig down you'll see the truth as well.

This is officially where I get off the crazy train...

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone wants to look like Arnold you ignorant stupid ****.

Bodybuilding isn't about getting as big as you can.

Sorry to seem offensive bro but your post is beyond dumb.

Maybe you would understand if you weren't ugly as f**k. You'd realise being big isn't the only thing u need in life

"Rant over"

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Such an insecure man. Maybe if you got laid once in a while instead of pinning yourself 24/7 you'd wake up.

I'm sure all the 10/10 girls in the gym dig you for your huge muscles, and completely by pass the fact your face would get you an instant application to a haunted house and a hairline which is fit for a comedy sketch .

Bellend

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
This OP just made me dumber... What a jacka$$!!

Just to back my opinion, years back I was made of TWIGS!!! 125lbs soaking wet. Now I'm 175 around 16-17% bf...(I know, not shredded, but still waaaay bigger). Bodies can be transformed with diet, a good program, and dedication.
It's asshôles like you that chase potential hard workers out of the gym.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Op = noob troll who doesn't know jack about bodybuilding. Quit making threads you ignorant ****

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
This OP just made me dumber... What a jacka$$!!

Just to back my opinion, years back I was made of TWIGS!!! 125lbs soaking wet. Now I'm 175 around 16-17% bf...(I know, not shredded, but still waaaay bigger). Bodies can be transformed with diet, a good program, and dedication.
It's asshôles like you that chase potential hard workers out of the gym.
This is exactly my point ... at 16 I was 225 pounds and it takes you years to put on muscle where it takes me 1-2 weeks. I'm just being real

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm much bigger than you so I definitely know a lot more than you do.
Maybe his goals aren't to look like an overgrown uterus?

You are hands down the stereotypical meathead. Congrats on being incredibly stupid

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly my point ... at 16 I was 225 pounds and it takes you years to put on muscle where it takes me 1-2 weeks. I'm just being real
Did you just say you can put on muscle in one week? This sir, makes you ignorant.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao what, an, idiot. How do you neg on mobile?? I've never needed to til now haha what an idiot.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Did you just say you can put on muscle in one week? This sir, makes you ignorant.
Yes I put on muscle in one week it's easy for me. I just load up on protein shakes and go to the gym and train like a mad man and within a week I have more muscle. I lift heavy bench, deads and leg press (squats are ego lift) and curl a lot and get big. simples.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I put on muscle in one week it's easy for me. I just load up on protein shakes and go to the gym and train like a mad man and within a week I have more muscle. I lift heavy bench, deads and leg press (squats are ego lift) and curl a lot and get big. simples.
Lololololol

Ok. Troll fallback

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its official with this post.... try supplementing your IQ

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yo you say your 6'4" 240. You ain't fcking big cuz. I'm 6 inches shorter and match the scales. Go eat a box of razor blades you stupid troll

And squat an ego lift so you only leg press?! Is anyone else seeing what this doushe writes good lawd he's hillarious if he believes it.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Yo you say your 6'4" 240. You ain't fcking big cuz. I'm 6 inches shorter and match the scales. Go eat a box of razor blades you stupid troll

And squat an ego lift so you only leg press?! Is anyone else seeing what this doushe writes good lawd he's hillarious if he believes it.
Anyone under 6 foot is a manlet and a beta sucks to be you

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Hahaha Squats are a ego lift, but you curl and bench "a lot". The irony stronger than your argument

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Id rather masturbate with sand paper than be stuck in the same room as this guy

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
He's just a troll. Plain and simple.

/thread

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
He's just a troll. Plain and simple.

/thread
No I'm not idiot you guys are the ones that attacked me ... And btw my opinion still stands and you really need to start training your back try some lat pull downs or cable rows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dancebot 2000 Supplements 13
Bulking 0
Supplements 13
Training Forum 9