- 08-14-2014, 09:44 AM
Just wanted to get your thoughts on a versatile home gym that meets the following criteria or at least hits a few of them lol:
1. Doesn't tear up carpet or scratch the floor.
2. I can do multiple upper and lower body exercises with respectable amount of resistance. (I'm not a power lifter or pro body builder/athlete)
3. Cheap (yes that's asking a lot I'm sure)
4. Can fit in a 10ft x 10ft space (I think the room is bigger than that but I'm not sure what else will be in there just yet)
One of the things I was thinking about is the bowflex revolution (not cheap lol) but I think there may be better options out there. I have a gym membership but I've had little time to go the past few months and having something at home would make things easier... Thoughts??Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
- 08-14-2014, 11:19 AM
08-14-2014, 11:35 AM
08-14-2014, 02:24 PM
08-14-2014, 02:25 PM
08-14-2014, 02:29 PM
You check out craiglist yet?
I got my rack an weights etc there for $400 and it was brand new. Roughly $1200 at the stores.
Not saying to get a power rack but I'm sure you could find what your looking for for a lot less than that budget, if you don't mind used equipment.
08-14-2014, 02:34 PM
08-14-2014, 02:37 PM
08-14-2014, 03:09 PM
08-14-2014, 03:11 PM
I got my mats at walmart for $20.
Took 3 sets however.
Otherwise a nice may is like $200..
Someone told me to look into some kind of Horse mat, maybe someone knows exactly what it is.
08-14-2014, 03:23 PM
08-14-2014, 03:41 PM
08-14-2014, 03:42 PM
08-14-2014, 03:56 PM
08-14-2014, 04:01 PM
08-14-2014, 04:05 PM
08-14-2014, 04:07 PM
That is a sweet home gym... I def won't have space for any of that though lol
Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
08-14-2014, 05:25 PM
08-14-2014, 05:36 PM
08-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JKurz1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2006, 06:02 PM
- By JKurz1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2006, 12:41 PM
- By Dare2disturB in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2005, 01:25 PM
- By joecski in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 04-01-2005, 07:25 AM
- By mybadodge in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:13 PM