Asking a girl out?

b2b2

Awards
So the scenario is that theres this girl who works at the front desk of my chiropractic where ive been getting graston done on a weekly basis. Anyway, we have had some good conversations in the past couple weeks and i clearly find her attractive.. And would like to think she is somewhat attracted to me as well haha. But the thing is i am having trouble asking her out.. What do i say? Do i ask for her number, on a date?

Im really kind of lost when it comes to this, im 22 and havent had a girlfriend since i was 18 which was one of those HS relationships. Basically ive put all my time into school/athletics that ive never really chased after girls if you know what i mean. So i freeze up when its time to ask a girl out. So basically im looking for any help, tips. Laugh all you want, trust me ive laughed at myself haha but forum members need to help a brother out! Haha

liftandswim

liftandswim

Awards
So the scenario is that theres this girl who works at the front desk of my chiropractic where ive been getting graston done on a weekly basis. Anyway, we have had some good conversations in the past couple weeks and i clearly find her attractive.. And would like to think she is somewhat attracted to me as well haha. But the thing is i am having trouble asking her out.. What do i say? Do i ask for her number, on a date? Im really kind of lost when it comes to this, im 22 and havent had a girlfriend since i was 18 which was one of those HS relationships. Basically ive put all my time into school/athletics that ive never really chased after girls if you know what i mean. So i freeze up when its time to ask a girl out. So basically im looking for any help, tips. Laugh all you want, trust me ive laughed at myself haha but forum members need to help a brother out! Haha
You're overthinking it man. Don't make it harder than it has to be. One day, when you're talking to her ask her if she'd like to get coffee or lunch or whatever some time. She says yes, make plans then and there (i.e. restaurant X at 12:00 on Tuesday). Be direct, be confident. She says no, you laugh it off and tell her to have a nice day and continue your life as if nothing happened.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I'd say wait till a Thursday and ask her what she's doing for the weekend. If she says she doesn't have plans then ask if she'd want to grab dinner or something. It's pretty harmless and I highly doubt she'll say no.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You're overthinking it man. Don't make it harder than it has to be. One day, when you're talking to her ask her if she'd like to get coffee or lunch or whatever some time. She says yes, make plans then and there (i.e. restaurant X at 12:00 on Tuesday). Be direct, be confident. She says no, you laugh it off and tell her to have a nice day and continue your life as if nothing happened.
This right here OP.

You should be asking 5 woman a day out and then when it comes time to ask the one girl out you really want to its simple.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time you see her, just ask her if she would like to get coffee some time. Coffee doesn't seem like a date which might be her and you at ease. From there, if you have a good conversation, see if she wants to get something to eat. I always do the coffee thing first with females I don't entirely know because if you go out to eat and there isn't a connection, you have to sit there. At least with coffee you can make up some excuse. I know you said you've had goo conversation in the past, but she is working, she has to be sweet and inviting. People are different outside their work environment. Whatever you decide to do, DO NOT and I repeat, DO NOT go over the scenario in your head thinking about what you'll say and her response. You'll trip over your words and if it doesn't go as planned, you may not be as quick on your feet.

emantest

emantest

Awards
Next time you see her, just ask her if she would like to get coffee some time. Coffee doesn't seem like a date which might be her and you at ease. From there, if you have a good conversation, see if she wants to get something to eat. I always do the coffee thing first with females I don't entirely know because if you go out to eat and there isn't a connection, you have to sit there. At least with coffee you can make up some excuse. I know you said you've had goo conversation in the past, but she is working, she has to be sweet and inviting. People are different outside their work environment. Whatever you decide to do, DO NOT and I repeat, DO NOT go over the scenario in your head thinking about what you'll say and her response. You'll trip over your words and if it doesn't go as planned, you may not be as quick on your feet.
This^^ is a good start. I would add once on the date or coffee just listen to her, actively listen eye contact and making her aware you're listening by reflecting on what she says. Feed her coffee and chocolate, listen to her for a few hours, and the panties will be dropping soon my friend, or you could just cuddle.

WhatTheD

Awards
This right here OP.

You should be asking 5 woman a day out and then when it comes time to ask the one girl out you really want to its simple.
This....

Its like riding a bike - its easy as hell once you've done it a thousand times.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I say write your # down and tell her you would like to hang out sometime....If your down, call me. Put the ball in her court but don't be pushy. If you treat it as no big deal, it will be much easier. Don't think about it to much and you'll be fine.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I say write your # down and tell her you would like to hang out sometime....If your down, call me. Put the ball in her court but don't be pushy. If you treat it as no big deal, it will be much easier. Don't think about it to much and you'll be fine.
Always get her number. Always. Haha.

Just saying from experience.

b2b2

Awards
So ill make up a conversation and then say "I hate to ask you while your at work, but would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Thoughts?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell her you're interested in going to a restaurant but would feel awkward going by yourself. Ask her if she's free and interested.

If she says no, immediately say "I understand; well, it never hurts to ask." Say goodbye and walk out and that's it. Who knows, she'll appreciate your confidence and will at least feel good that she got that offer.

If she accepts your offer, are we supposed to tell you how to act on your date?

http://youtu.be/7nqcgUDoV_M

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Or just drop trow and say "So let's do this."
This is definitely the best way..just "hey toots you down" rip off your shirt and start posing lol. Naw but really there are only two outcomes. She says yes or she says no. If she says yes then awesome! If she says no it's not the end of the world there are tons of women out there. I hope you've figured out if she has a boyfriend or not. You can assume she's single but that may not be the case

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, if she says no, that's where you were at the beginning of the day. If she says yes, then you win. Literally a no-lose proposition.

b2b2

Awards
Didnt ask her out. Im a wuss haha. Maybe i could go the wussy way and call her? Lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;7nqcgUDoV_M]http://youtu.be/7nqcgUDoV_M[/video]

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
One thing I've learned is that if you're reasonably attractive one in ten chicks will give you there number and 1 in 5 will f on the first date. Or if your at a club one in 10 will agree to go home with you.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't ask a girl out.
You tell her when she's going out with you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
How old is this girl? I'm having a hard time judging by all the different comments

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ill make up a conversation and then say "I hate to ask you while your at work, but would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Thoughts?
I wouldn't say, I hate to ask you... looks like you're asking for her permission in a way. It does not show any confidence, which will hurt your chances. Second, I wouldn't say but would you like to go out with me sometime... just say get coffee or ice cream or anything else that is casual.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just curl her and say you're welcome

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try these lines:

"You sit here at the desk all day, I bet you need a good back rub."

"Have you ever seen a sex dungeon?"

"I have lots of candy in the trunk of my car."

One of those will probably work.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try these lines: "You sit here at the desk all day, I bet you need a good back rub." "Have you ever seen a sex dungeon?" "I have lots of candy in the trunk of my car." One of those will probably work.
Lmfao!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Honestly no bitch should matter enough to make you feel weirded out by asking her out just get it done

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Try these lines: "You sit here at the desk all day, I bet you need a good back rub." "Have you ever seen a sex dungeon?" "I have lots of candy in the trunk of my car." One of those will probably work.

I just pissed my self.

OP just man the f up who gives a **** if she says no. Lots of women say no. The ones that are worth anything will say yes or at least make you work for it.

Just say hey we should hang out some time what's your number I'll text you later. Simple. Harmless. Just don't send dick pics on the first message unless you're massive or a true bad ass.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just pissed my self. OP just man the f up who gives a **** if she says no. Lots of women say no. The ones that are worth anything will say yes or at least make you work for it. Just say hey we should hang out some time what's your number I'll text you later. Simple. Harmless. Just don't send dick pics on the first message unless you're massive or a true bad ass.
Ha ha ha, oh how I love those " true bad a$$es"..
;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ha ha ha, oh how I love those " true bad a$$es".. ;)
You've never gotten a text from a guy you just gave your # to and he sends a picture of his junk and the words "want some while I still have it out"?

Unfortunately I have....

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've never gotten a text from a guy you just gave your # to and he sends a picture of his junk and the words "want some while I still have it out"? Unfortunately I have....
Lol...
Well it would help me evaluate his testosterone levels? I kid, I kid...

Imo no guy should ever hesitate on asking a girl out...
What's the worst that can happen?
Not every girl is crazy like me expecting blood work by second date, lol....
;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
It's OK op...they make a cream for just about anything lol

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
If you tend to see her regularly, a few weeks of asking how her weekend was could give you an idea of what she likes to do on the weekend. And then, if it's something you enjoy as well, you can offer to take her to it on a future weekend. Odds are that she will be at least somewhat impressed that you listened and cared about what she was saying. If she declines and doesn't mention that she would be open to do it some other time, she's probably not interested. And in the early stages of asking about her weekend, be prepared with some fun events in case she says that she didn't do anything over the weekend and hints that she is looking for things to do.

warrior737

Awards
Ask her if she wants to see the one eared elephant and then pull your pocket out of your pants. Trust me it works every time.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Or just take a dump on her desk.......... WAIT wut?

warrior737

Awards
Ask her if she wants to see the one eared elephant and then pull your pocket out of your pants. Trust me it works every time.
No bull****. This has worked. The way to her box is to make her laugh bro.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
No bull****. This has worked. The way to her box is to make her laugh bro.
Yah, nothing like flinging poo at her.......

Damnt, wut?!?!....

Tagger

Tagger

Awards