Nizoral 2% question

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm going to be taking a trip into Canada soon.

I've been thinking about ordering some Nizoral 2% but stumbled on this at a website that sold it:

Why don't I need a prescription to purchase Nizoral 2% even though the product requires one in the United States?
A prescription is not required for Nizoral 2% as our company is based in Canada and operates under different laws and regulations. In addition, non-controlled FDA approved medications can be legally imported into the United States for personal use (up to a 3 month supply).

So if I'm reading this right, will I be able to go to a Canadian pharmacy and be able to pick it up? I figure at the very least I could save on the shipping charges.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
RMT

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
No one from Canada or has been there that can give me any info on Nizoral?:confused:

RMT

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
[cricket chirp.........cricket chirp.........cricket chirp.....];) LOL

RMT

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i had some shipped to me before i started my cycle ... i don't know if i'm prone to MPB and i'd rather not find out lol .. its available OTC in canada so just go to their version of walgreens and you'll be able to find it ... its primarily marketed as anti-dandruff

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
Cool! :thumbsup:

Thanks Glenihan. I'd rather not find out if I'm prone either.

RMT