PHOTO SHOOT ADVICE NEEDED

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
bout ready to have a photo shoot done. BF% under 4%, good to go, but I wanna know what the best pump exercises are the best to do immediately befor, and I plan on supping GM and Argenine AKG or agmatine pre. ANY SUGGESTIONS???? primary shots most muscular/ back / head & shoulders. Thanx.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Can you go a Gym close by to get pumped prior to the shoot?
Then just do a few exersises once you get there to keep your pump.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Bro you're at 4 percent bodyfat and doing a photo shoot...are you sure you can't figure this one out? There are no best pump exercises in my opinion just hit the muscle with high reps. You really need a back pump do high rep pull ups follow that up with bench or parallel bar dips hell you don't even need weights just smash your muscles with dips, push-ups and pullups

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
I know I should know. Just thought there some industry go to moves. Good lookin out guys. Thanks.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I know I should know. Just thought there some industry go to moves. Good lookin out guys. Thanks.
I like really slow reps (4 second negatives) with no break. Take a chin up bar with you and alternate between pushups and chinups until you reach 40 chinups and 100 pushups, each with 4 second negative for each rep. Maybee try this before your shoot, but this gives me one hell of a pump.

Add in a few spider curls, side lat raises and what not and you'll be sweet.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
I like really slow reps (4 second negatives) with no break. Take a chin up bar with you and alternate between pushups and chinups until you reach 40 chinups and 100 pushups, each with 4 second negative for each rep. Maybee try this before your shoot, but this gives me one hell of a pump. Add in a few spider curls, side lat raises and what not and you'll be sweet.
thanks man. Partials on the side lat raises was my first thought. Tabatta push-ups, bent dumbbell rear raises, Arnold curls, diamond push-ups, ab roll. That's the plan.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i'd recommend taking some potassium nitrate, then at the photoshoot if you can get those resistence bands with the handles...stand on them do side raises, do curls, your could also stand on them and do a fly movement to get a pump in the chest....just do them high reps but really squeeze to build the pump

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea another good exercise for a sick pump is the burpee with added push-up and jump at the top. Really a whole body scorcher. But it might put you out of breath I don't know lol. Burpees make me flushed