AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't believe this when I first saw it. Sadly, this move alone will create more sales. It is sad when supp companies sign veteran NFL players and that does not make any noise, but a second string rookie that never took a snap creates some noise.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
smart business ppl over there, he's the number 1 selling jersey right now....high school kids will buy that stuff like it's going out of style, this is a much better signing for them than tiger woods who is getting old and broken down

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember Brady Quinn and EAS? He was all over the place with that for awhile. Marketing 101, hitch your wagon to what's hot.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just waiting for Justin Bieber to come out with a "swag" protein or something, lol. Get all the teenagers on it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot about Quinn and EAS! MP is pretty smart with their marketing. CThey're attacking high school kids/new lifters with the Manziel and Arnold Series. Also, attacking the MMA audience.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MSLP is a good stock for those who invest :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm...they signed Tiger Woods...regardless of what he's doing, that guy moves the needle more than anyone.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are they? I know they were heading twoards bankruptcy 2-3 years ago.

Hmhh i think they just started moving couple years ago, I believe back in Feb 2012 i read they were around $8/share today i just checked they are at $11.20 .. only reason I came across them today was bc they were on the most move market list

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Umm...they signed Tiger Woods...regardless of what he's doing, that guy moves the needle more than anyone.
Very true. I listen to ESPN radio at work and a few weeks ago, they went over the number of views comparing when he is playing and when he is out. It's crazy hat a drop off there is when he isn't playing.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to watch the Brown's pre season game tonight since he will get a lot of snaps. I only watch my team's games, but have to see what he can potentially do.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far he is looking pretty good.
He didn't look too bad. One thing I noticed when he passes, he seems to look at his intended receiver right from the snap. 2 passes he got in there just in time because of that reason. They were almost picked. At least he is sliding when running too.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He didn't look too bad. One thing I noticed when he passes, he seems to look at his intended receiver right from the snap. 2 passes he got in there just in time because of that reason. They were almost picked. At least he is sliding when running too.
Yeah hopefully his coaches will correct that and sliding in NFL is always a good thing.