U.S Ebola Outbreak In 3 months Were all Fqucked

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is a pretty big theory. And as someone who is normally pretty heavy on believing theories related to anything meant to damage the population and give more control to the federal government...I am not too worried about it.

Even if there is an Ebola outbreak it is not the most contagious disease in the world. It rapidly spreads and ravages 3rd world countries due to a lack of sanitation, not having any organizations like the Center for Disease Control, no central source of communication, and the lack of modern medicine.

They are already using the individuals they transported here as resources to prepare a vaccine. I know there are a couple drugs moving into human trials within the next few months.

Statistically if you look at the number of people infected with Ebola at the moment it is actually not that many. Anything over a 100 anymore is considered an "epidemic".

It is not airborne and as long as precautions are taught to people and we maintain a high level of sanitation most places do not have to worry. Areas of low education will be the main concerns and they do bring the risk of spreading it more but even then that is why we have the CDC and trust me they will not hesitate to lock down half a city to keep the casualty count minimized. You can walk past someone who has Ebola and not catch it. Its main transfer method is through bodily fluids.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
This is a pretty big theory. And as someone who is normally pretty heavy on believing theories related to anything meant to damage the population and give more control to the federal government...I am not too worried about it.

Even if there is an Ebola outbreak it is not the most contagious disease in the world. It rapidly spreads and ravages 3rd world countries due to a lack of sanitation, not having any organizations like the Center for Disease Control, no central source of communication, and the lack of modern medicine.

They are already using the individuals they transported here as resources to prepare a vaccine. I know there are a couple drugs moving into human trials within the next few months.

Statistically if you look at the number of people infected with Ebola at the moment it is actually not that many. Anything over a 100 anymore is considered an "epidemic".

It is not airborne and as long as precautions are taught to people and we maintain a high level of sanitation most places do not have to worry. Areas of low education will be the main concerns and they do bring the risk of spreading it more but even then that is why we have the CDC and trust me they will not hesitate to lock down half a city to keep the casualty count minimized. You can walk past someone who has Ebola and not catch it. Its main transfer method is through bodily fluids.
I just find it weird that fema has been buying millions of coffins, U.S goverment holds a patent to ebola , and it only transfer only by bodily fluids is highly unlikely you dont see doctors treating aids patients with those hazard suits. THE US IS ****ED I give it 3 month (Population Control)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In for zombie apocalypse

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
See this is my view on most of these "epidemics", that we see every year or so (H1N1, bird flu, etc). But Obama did just pass a new executive order dealing with quarantining citizens showing ANY respiratory illnesses, the fact that ebola hasn't been present in Africa for years, and then a break-out occurs of a laboratory enhanced version all of a sudden breaks out over there.

Not to mention how unprecedented it is for any country to take in anyone with something as deadly as ebola into their country. A disease that HASN'T even hit our continent yet!! The guy they brought in is in a LEVEL 2 in Atlanta... This **** should be LEVEL 4!! And the thing that gets me a little more is, the media has not hyped this up like similar "outbreaks" in the past.. This has killed 700 in Africa.

Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola 'invention?' - NaturalNews.com (CDC Patented Ebola)

-------

I'm seeing now the AP saying it's only transferrable by blood, or bodily fluids, and is less contagious than influenza or the common cold

My guess; Fear mongering, power, and/or money. The gov made a few mil off the H1N1 scare a few years back, which we all know was hardly anything. As for power, under the circumstances a breakout does occur, as mention, quarantining will happen, guns will have to be turned in, etc. But again I don't expect this to be any worse than any other of these terrible outbreaks that occur every year lol. Though I did hear a black plague outbreak (or case hit in Colorado), anyone know the truth behind this??
You make some good points. I just don't see it happening though. The reality of the situation is a real outbreak that breaks lets say...the 10,000 mark of infected Americans would result in so much chaos and turbulence that the government would be guaranteed to lose control of the nation even if they use the military. You have to remember our military is disgruntled against the Executive branch at the moment.

If anything an Ebola outbreak would be used to solidify the governments incompetence/ or corruption and willingness to harm citizens and we all know what the next step half of Americans are waiting for is. As much as I normally accuse the federal government of doing some horrific things I think Ebola spreading would actually be bad for it and cost it. States that want sovereignty would have opportunities they currently do not to declare their borders "national" borders and so on. Remember people are content sheeple because life is easy. Remove that easy life and they will act on their bitterness.

Again I just don't see it happening. 700 in Africa is not even a grain of sand on the beach statistically speaking.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe the government can pass a bill that all individuals suspected of having Ebola can be shot on sight.
Maybe this is the beginning of the new world order ;)
Eradicate the weak, and then weed out the liberals.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Read the following bit from IFLS. You have to think that most of the people on this site could probably survive getting Ebola thanks to our physical condition and health. Secondly a Vaccine will most definitely be right around the corner.

Americans are useful as currency. Believe it or not if too many of us die the federal government loses its collateral in the face of the world. It promises the world a consumer society that boosts the economy of countries that manufacture. If we fell into chaos and martial law it would have rippling effects all over and cost the feds their power on the international stage. This is a rare situation where it is in their best interests to watch out for our best interests.

And trust me, normally I have my tin foil hat ready to go but this would simply be illogical.

"West Africa is currently experiencing the largest Ebola virus disease (EVD) outbreak in history. As of August 1, there have been 1603 cases and 887 deaths. Treatment options for EVD are fairly limited, and center around palliative care of the patient. Maintaining hydration and reducing fever are two of the biggest challenges for patients, but can be lifesaving. No vaccination options are currently available and antiviral medications have been slow to develop. However, a pair of Americans who had been providing healthcare to EVD patients in Liberia have exclusively received an experimental treatment after they also fell ill. Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol are being brought to Atlanta to receive treatment.The FDA will sometimes allow expanded access for unapproved/experimental drugs in the face of life-or-death illnesses. This is dependent on the pharmaceutical company and the attending physician making their own plans to transport the medicine and is also contingent on FDA approval.
The experimental medication is called ZMapp and is created from monoclonal antibodies, which are the proteins created by the immune system of an organism that has previously been infected with the virus. The serum has been through rodent and primate testing, but is not ready for human trials. Animal models were given the medication 24 or 48 hours after the onset of symptoms, while the two Americans received treatment much later. However, they seem to be doing well
Writebol did not respond to the first dose of the serum. Brantly, on the other hand, showed signs of improvement within an hour of treatment. The next day, he was able to bathe himself and board the plane for Atlanta. Writebol received a second dose (the last of the serum available) and has been faring better. She is due to return to the US tomorrow (Tuesday).
There are currently no plans to give the serum to Africans, but there are important cultural barriers in play. Many of the people who have become ill distrust Western medicine. Rather than see quarantined treatment facilities as a place to receive help, the high fatality rate (roughly 55%) has many convinced that those locations are where people being made sick and killed. There is an unfortunate history of unethical medical experiments being performed in Africa, increasing their fears. There are also many legal and ethical barriers to administering experimental treatments to large populations, particularly those in a foreign, less developed country. It could be viewed as opportunistic and unethical medical experimentation.
Many Africans are preferring to hide their illness and receive treatment at home, which contributes to the spread of disease. The health care workers currently in West Africa are having a hard enough time trying to help people at the basic level of providing fluids and monitoring fevers; administering an untested medication could potentially hurt efforts more than it would help.
When news broke that Brantly and Writebol were being transferred to the US, many people immediately jumped on the outrage bandwagon, claiming what happened in West Africa could happen here. Believe it or not, the plan actually was thought through and the US will not experience a similar outbreak.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If someone sneezes near you or on you your a ebola statistic in less then 3 weeks. Lol hazmat suits gasmask people save yourself!! Im in new york I heard there was a dude in tbe hospital with symptoms so I give it two months actually

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Christ. Give me a Fukin break. Some people should not be allowed to watch tv or search the internet.

This the world is ending and conspiracy crap is fun to entertain or talk about over a business lunch, but that's about it.

The world is no worse than it was 60 years ago. The only difference is now whacko's have a worldwide forum to spread this nonsense.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
If someone sneezes near you or on you your a ebola statistic in less then 3 weeks. Lol hazmat suits gasmask people save yourself!! Im in new york I heard there was a dude in tbe hospital with symptoms so I give it two months actually

Oh wow you heard of a guy! Now please post it all over the internet as fact....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christ. Give me a Fukin break. Some people should not be allowed to watch tv or search the internet.

This the world is ending and conspiracy crap is fun to entertain or talk about over a business lunch, but that's about it.

The world is no worse than it was 60 years ago. The only difference is now whacko's have a worldwide forum to spread this nonsense.
No worse than you posting your gains on the internet. You believe in them but we are not convinced.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

Yup turns out it wasn't Ebola!!! Guess it's back to three months before the world ends eh?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel sorry for some people, op is one of them.

W

WhatTheD

Awards
Clomid had a 90% treatment efficacy in a study done a while back. So all the guys on PCT will be fine. (Seriously)

Survival of the fittest

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
"U.S. Ebola patients discharged; pose no public risk" Soon Soon.:usa1:

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Doctor was released with ebola virus which has gone dormant when ever it decides to comeback.. outbreak. Where right on schedule it seems

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Its beginning my friends one person in dallas this is the start next month there will be atleast 20 more in the following states California,Atlanta, Newyork,Marlyland :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its beginning my friends one person in dallas this is the start next month there will be atleast 20 more in the following states California,Atlanta, Newyork,Marlyland :)
I mentioned this to a nurse friend and she said the hospitals are "ramping up" preparations for a major outbreak. I said "all it takes us for 20 people to hit the emergency room at one time and it overwhelms the hospital!" She said this is exactly why they are in preparation mode.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

I bet you more people die this year from influenza than Ebola in the USA.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I bet you more people die this year from influenza than Ebola in the USA.
What do we have here a non-believer? This is about thinning out the population, don't you get it. It's the end of times. ; )

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
This could be a ploy to get Obama to three terms.

I can see it.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This could be a ploy to get Obama to three terms. I can see it.
And Ebola scare that might infect like 3 people on US soil?

Plenty of other crap that the US are involved in that they could use as a ploy besides this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wether or not I get infected my mortgage is still due every month

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those saying population control I do not buy that. Less people is less taxes, less people buying and consuming less $$$$$$$$$$$ being made. The only thing that *****s the powers that be hunger for control is their insatiable thirst for $$$$$$$$$$. While a huge outbreak might, huge MIGHT, give them more control it would drastically decrease monetary gain. I just don't see it happening on purpose.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
everybody OK, just checking.........

Giggity.....

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
everybody OK, just checking.........

Giggity.....
One of my co-workers actually came down with Ebola.. I don't work there anymore lol, but I heard she had a pretty easy recovery

srs

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
OJ has killed more people than Ebola....

That should put this whole fear mongering **** into some perspective.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I actually heard today that all ebola patients are cured and no one in the US has ebola currently. haha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ebola is curable, the medication works 80% time apparently

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, this is serious. The 3 months given in the thread are up and we could all go any day now...I just want to take this time to say thanks to everyone for being a part of AM before we're gone.

funny-walking-dead-memes-11.jpg