Update

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:type:

Well i thought a update might be nice seeing as I am always venting or complaining, no good things happen as well....:)
( size see its a good post)..........

I think most know i have lupus, well I was on prednosone.....and I was on a high dose...seemed I could not taper down past 75mg a day, I did hit 55mg and good god I thought i was dying......Funny thing is i didnt notice any diffrence on it as before i was on it except the red rash on my face had gone away!!!!!!!!

I woke up one day and just stopped taking it, took a 2 week break from the gym and vegged I was miserable, but after 2 weeks I went back to the gym, cardio, karate and i even became certified to teach spin class......I love spin!!!!!! I do that 2 days a week, karate one night a week, walk on the treadmill and I do light weights.......it seems for now to be working for me.....Although I do have the rash back, i dont care its not like i am dating anyone and hell if all guys give a **** about is my red face i am better off alone anyway!!!!!!!
I feel pretty good, health wise, i go back to the DR on friday and I am hoping he will tell me that my lupus is stable......That would be soooo great!!!!! But i feel ok, so i think it might be the case..........Yes I still have joint pain, and i still need knee surgery, but well I guess it could be alot worse right?????!!!!!!!!!! I mean i can still teach my kids, I still work out and I can do coaching for the special olympics...Not to mention plan a move, look for a job and help mom with her heart issues......WOW!!! LOL .yeah its alot but i can do it.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for friday and hope its in remission !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Good for you, girl! I'm glad you are getting better.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear!

I'm sure all will work out; being stubborn does have it's perks ya know ;)

BTW, even though you do bring the drama :)D j/k) you're a damn cool chick :thumbsup: Good to have you around!

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Ya know Wrangler I think you put way too much emphasis on the whole red face thing. Maybe you should try to look at your good points; I saw your pics in the pic forum, very nice. You seem to have a genuine concern and sincerity for other people which is a rare virtue these days. Also if those are your eyes in your avatar then you have some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. There you go some good attributes to focus on for a bit, I'm sure you can find many more so keep that positive outlook going.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also if those are your eyes in your avatar then you have some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
Agreed, from the pics I have seen and the way you carry yourself, you are a real catch.:whip:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
AWWWWWWWWWWW :) thanks guys.........<blush>

I dont think I am anything special I do my thing.....Like anyone else just trying to find my way......:)

But thanks agian, that was very, very sweet!!!!!!!

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Sweet? Its the truth silly, face it and BELIEVE!!! rofl :wave:

If you like heffalumps anyway :rolleyes:

Shwollenpecker

Awards
prednisone

it must be hella frustrating trying to stay in shape while on prednisone.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I have to ask where in RI Are you locted? town?

joshingyou

Awards
Oh that's a rough drug to be on. I remember taking that when I was kid for chest infections at times.

Glad to hear you're doing better.

I bet most people don't realize how supportive the members of this forum are.

jeep69

Awards
keep with it wrangler girl, you are a stronger person for all you go through.

AND I have to agree with the beautiful eyes comment!!

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
ok if that is the rest of your face I am truly in awe... I really cant say anymore I mean truly AWE

Shwollenpecker

Awards

I won't say what town i live in but I can say that I train at World gym in Providence

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I won't say what town i live in but I can say that I train at World gym in Providence
Understood, I dont even know where that is actually....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
joshing you.....all I can say is WOW!!!! :) Nice avatar...