Any way to contact Mod or Admin?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
My bone head n00b buddy (Dsilver) got banned today because he was dumb and didn't think that asking for a source was bad. I schooled him and told him to not post/ask for sources and not be whiney like he was in my thread.

Now I am a mod at 3 other automotive forums and I think that a warning for something like this is more reasonable. 1. He didn't know.. is a newbie 2. Everything was deleted and no explanation was given. He messaged me and said that he couldn't view forum anymore as to how I found out.

and just as a general disclaimer... i'm not going to respond to any stupid posts and get into further discussion about it EDIT: (Unless admin/mod). If a mod or admin could contact me or unban him that would rock. You can contact me via email attached to my account here.

- Jonesie

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well sounds like that someone didn't read the forum rules..
just tell him to sign up again under a new name

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I banned him, we do not under any circumstances tolerate this (asking for sources). He is banned for 30 days, then he'll be fine. Until then, he will have to register a new name with a new email account. We will be hardasses about this, sorry.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Gents.

I will let him know. Wasn't sure if it was login name or IP.

- Jonesie

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
mmmeeybee 30 days een da cooolahh will make you friend think bettah, Hogan!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
mmmeeybee 30 days een da cooolahh will make you friend think bettah, Hogan!
:rofl:
Don't worry Mil, I thought it was funny. Nice Kernel Klink impression. I guess these youngsters need to watch TV Land to understand...LOL.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Hogan's Heroes.... I got it now... :trout: