HAppy B-day LG!!!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday Muthafucka!!! the big 1-3!!(yeah, yeah :D )

seriously man, I hope it's a good one

:)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
ahhh..the happiness of aging....

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

my birthday glory will be short-lived: I get my wizdom teeth cut out of my head the day after my b-day...

but I am an optomist so...I look at it this way: the Vicadin and codein will be my birthday presents from my dentist :D :D

I am gonna get high
ya wanna know why?
cuz I will eat pie
while spooging in some chick's eye
damn my brain is gonna fry
cuz I will be high

haah :D

DarCSA

Awards
Hope they let you take the training wheels off the bike this year LG :D

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday, Lifeguard. Your intelligence and common sense set you apart from the rest of the 15 year olds on the forum. :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
LG man.....happy birthday to you my friend. Sage

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
happy b-day LG...good luck with ur wisdom teeth extraction tomorrow....wish u only the best bro!:D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go shorty, it's ya birthday!
We goin' party like it's ya birthday!
We goin' sip protein shakes 'cause it's ya birthday!

Hey, no Bacardi... It's catabolic! (and weak!) :D

Happy BirthDizzle, L-Gizzle! ;)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
this is how you can get your protein shake during and after you have your wizdom teeth out...

Attachments

Bone

Awards
Happy Birthday LG!!!!! Have a good one bro. Maybe you'll have to start shaving soon ;) OHHHHH you're a big boy now!!!

Peace

Bone

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday LG!

And yes.............soon you will get pubes :D

baham99

Awards
Happy birthday, I'm sure these old guys are jealous that you're producin natural HGH. :)

Btw, that sodium pentathol (sp??) **** is great too, a general anasthesia when you're on it. Maybe you already had it by the time u read this, but make SURE you're with someone you can trust there. (They make a parent or a friend go with you cuz of legal crap). See, you're gonna wanna share the truth, every part of your life when you're on it...when my mom was there, I was tellin her how high I was and how it was the ****, and better than all the other stuff i've done...so yeah, u get the point.

(Btw, ppl typically lose 10 lbs in a week. I did. :( )

Anyway, when your sawed in half tooth is pulled out and there's a big whole behind your molars with the stitches half way out, (assuming u don't get a fever), drop us a word.

Oh, and I'm on my 2nd day of the spreadsheet injecdtable cycle...I think it's working, this morning I woke up and knew the conversion rate for a the diols. hehe

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
10 POUNDS!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

thats alright...I have prepared for this....

I got a shitload of weight gainer and whey...its all good

I remembered my "7 P's":

Proper Previous Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
OUCH!!!!!!

this fuckin sucks :( :( ...pain, bleeding...bleh..

but I'm kinda startin to buzz from my vicadin :D

b-boy

Awards
a little late on the thread...sorry

hope you had a great b-day bro, and sorry about the teeth...OUCH!  enjoy the high..LOL 

baham99

Awards
isn't it the weirdest feeling when your gums are just oozing blood and you are tempted to proble the soggy opening with your tongue? Liquid meals man...hope you enjoy it. :)

PoolMan

Awards
Just make sure you take care of the holes back there! You really do not want to develop dry socket. Oh, and happy birthday (late, but hey I'm new here!)!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
happy b-day!

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Happy Bday LG. Try and get some T3's for the mouth pain :)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
damn... I got a new thread and 30 replies from all the old school fellows for my 19th b-day...

on my 21st (27 feb 05)...got nothing :( ....so butt-hurt

db682

Awards
  • Established
LG,
Were you in Daytona Beach recently? I know you said some training is out of Panama City and swear i saw someone that resembled you to the tee. I was in Home Depot at the returns desk and the guy that was either you or your twin was waiting with 2 other guys to talk to the lady behind the desk. I remembered you from both the pics on here and that TV show you were on. This guy even had a gay shirt which seemed like something you would wear. It said something like "Big Blue Eyes" on the front. This guy had a little ripped build to him too so Im thinking that theres a possibilty that its you. What really made me think was when I was leaving I noticed a GMC Tahoe (i think) with the entire vehicle covered in GO ARMY! stickers and stuff. The ones recruiters pimp around town.
So was it you or what?

db

damn... I got a new thread and 30 replies from all the old school fellows for my 19th b-day...

on my 21st (27 feb 05)...got nothing :( ....so butt-hurt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11