New Member - Introducing Myself

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Hey AM community,
I have been a lurker on this site for quite a while and decided it was time to become a member.

I am almost 30 (yikes, hard to believe that milestone is fast approaching). I have been lifting for the last few years, but have been unsatisfied with the results I have gotten. This is a big reason why I joined AM. I want to start a training/diet log for feedback and accountability.
Everyone here seems so knowledgeable and willing to help. I lurked around quite a few different forums before picking one to join and truly feel this one is the best!

Very excited for all that is to come in the future while learning and improving alongside those of you with more knowledge and experience than I have.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hey AM community, I have been a lurker on this site for quite a while and decided it was time to become a member. I am almost 30 (yikes, hard to believe that milestone is fast approaching). I have been lifting for the last few years, but have been unsatisfied with the results I have gotten. This is a big reason why I joined AM. I want to start a training/diet log for feedback and accountability. Everyone here seems so knowledgeable and willing to help. I lurked around quite a few different forums before picking one to join and truly feel this one is the best! Very excited for all that is to come in the future while learning and improving alongside those of you with more knowledge and experience than I have.
Welcome

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome! You picked the best one!! Lots of great people on here!! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome bro. :)

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum! I agree that AM is the best one out there!