YouTube

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Anyone else around here have their own YouTube channel?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't, but I'm in here for good suggestions on who to follow. Forum member or not.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My channel name is dudeherder (herderdude was taken, bastards)

Good ones to follow (I am powerlifting biased) are supertraining06, Brandon Lilly, Chris Duffin, and Animal.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
The Hodgetwins are ****ing hilarious and they know what they are talking about.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I follow Maxx Chewning, Matt Fusaro, Brandon Campbell, Physiques of Greatness, Tiger Fitness, Bodybuilding Bros, Kenny Gonzalez, Animal, Matt Ogus, Christian Guzman and several others.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I follow Maxx Chewning, Matt Fusaro, Brandon Campbell, Physiques of Greatness, Tiger Fitness, Bodybuilding Bros, Kenny Gonzalez, Animal, Matt Ogus, Christian Guzman and several others.
I've been following Campbell lately as well. Candito, Derek Howes, CaliStrength, Barbell Shrugged, Kelly Starret, Team3DJM, Omar Isuf, Furious Pete, Ben Rice. Ben always has good material. Follow a few Am'ers as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been following Campbell lately as well. Candito, Derek Howes, CaliStrength, Barbell Shrugged, Kelly Starret, Team3DJM, Omar Isuf, Furious Pete, Ben Rice. Ben always has good material. Follow a few Am'ers as well.
Derek Howes is great if you like recipes. The Solution, who posts on here, also has great recipe videos. I prefer him to Derek. TheOnlineCoach is awesome is I also enjoy Michael Kory Fitness

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Derek Howes is great if you like recipes. The Solution, who posts on here, also has great recipe videos. I prefer him to Derek. TheOnlineCoach is awesome is I also enjoy Michael Kory Fitness
I need to make sure to go follow all these people. So much knowledge. SRS.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the shout out bro
Bkupniewski i have over 100+ Recipes!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Appreciate the shout out bro
Bkupniewski i have over 100+ Recipes!
And you got a **** load of knowledge. I've seen it all over this forum haha

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mountaindog1
Mark Dugdale
Amit Sapir
Gear Nutraceutical
MD
RX
Antoine Vaillant
Before Dishonor
DLB
Jamie Pinder

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It was you who replied to my HMB-FA video!

I am sending you a cheeky reply. ;)
I really need to start my own channel.

I'm kind of a dork at heart and I play/played a **** ton of video games and I have a 2K subscriber gaming channel.

But I want to start up a fitness channel too. Mostly for reviews.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Any of you guys editing nerds?? :p

If you guys are good w/ After Effects someone shoot me a PM if you'd be ever so kind to assist me

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Lot of good suggestions here. One I follow that i didnt see mentioned is Diesel Strength. Its a pretty good channel.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://m.youtube.com/user/jameswheeler2542

This is mine, I usually am pretty good about uploading training but haven't been doing much training since my injury in April (herniated L5-S1).

I used to follow ClintDarden a lot, now it's mostly just brosciencelife and people from here.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Any of you guys editing nerds?? :p

If you guys are good w/ After Effects someone shoot me a PM if you'd be ever so kind to assist me
Yah I am. :)