Yes, they killed Santa Claus.....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

JUST VENTING...........

Most of you know that I teach preschool special ed, so they are 3-4 yrs old....Some are in wheelchairs, some cant talk at all, some are deaf, and i even have a blind student......All year I have worked with them in gaining there trust, friendship and letting them know that hey in my class your all "normal" and we are going to have some FUN!!!!!!!!!

My bosses come to me tuesday, I am being moved not out of the school but to another room, now mind you there is 2 months before the end of school, ( may 18th) so what around 11 weeks left ( perhaps i was counting...) And I am suppossed to be ok with this move, this bright idea......

Well although i am tough, I admit i cried, all the hard work I had done with them and how far they had come i could see just thrown away........it takes kids a while to get used to someone and I have worked hard to get to know each and every one of my 18 kids.........

Than I get told that I was not leaving the school but going to another class room.....So when we all go on the playground my kids will see me , now they are not going to understand why I am leaving them and that its not my choice, that I am being made to do this.........in the end they will think i dont love them anymore.......( different when its the end of a school yr and we both go our ways, they go on to another school, and i go onto another set of kids).....

Than i get told today that tomorrow I have to be called into a meeting due to me being unprofessional........I should not have been upset when they told me i was moving ( during my class so I had to go back and teach the day ).......and that now parents know and they have already gotten 4 complaints about me being moved........I was stunned....... So your mad becuase my parents love me and want me to stay becuase i am good at my job??????!!!!!!!! WTF

On top of this, I am dealing with my mom being sick agian, heart issues and perhaps surgery ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

So next they may want me to tell them that no there isent a santa claus.......:( damn I did learn alot this week.......

1) trust no one
2) dont speak to anyone
3) distance, distance your heart
4) I was always a do gooder, helping, caring, kind, i really think that part was killed.......

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Let em have it sweetie... you werent being unprofessional at all; you were being the best teacher in the school... I know you'll be just fine.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry about what is happening to you. But it does sound like a lot of things that go on in my old school district. Just try and stay postive.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
"Unprofessional", eh?

I wonder how many years those "professionals" have spent working with special-needs children...and why they'd rather dump on you, rather than recognise you for what you are: their resident EXPERT on the subject....

Hell, if tears are unprofessional, we must have psychopaths running things.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I always questions the assholes that can teach and NOT get attached to their kids/students.. if you are wanting them to do good, then hell yes you are going to get attached.. and WG, DON'T let the ASSHOLE get to you.. you did the right thing.. and if they write you up for that.. time to be calling NEA and see what they can do

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Something must have happened up the chain somewhere, and they're wanting to place the blame on another so their shoes don't get soiled. You know the old adage, "**** rolls down hill." I deal with that often, and it does get old. I'm just in a position where I can't really show any emotion. Although I did the other week and almost kicked a coworkers ass. :mad:

I see nothing wrong with a teacher becoming somewhat attached to their students. I would see a problem if one didn't. You just keep your head up girl, and keep on keeping on. Sounds like you are a very good and caring teacher for those kids. :thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I teach Physical Education at the High School level and the politics in school just make want to crack someone's head open to see if they have a functioning brain.

The schools turned into a business ever since the No Child Left Behind Act was adopted. They completely lost focus on the students and are only worried about their ability to score high on a standardized test so they can get their $$$. My advice is that you get some documentation from parents and students to prove that you are doing your job, this can also help you get money for your program since I know they focus on math, science, and reading. This helped me get pedometers for my class because I tied math into it ;)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
After a long week and MUCH stress tonight it looks better, i feel somewhat better.....of course the 3 drinks I had help........LOL thanks for the support

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
1) trust no one
2) dont speak to anyone
3) distance, distance your heart
4) I was always a do gooder, helping, caring, kind, i really think that part was killed.......
I've done all of the above because I was going through a tough time in my life and I realized that I turned into the miserable bastard that everyone hated to be around. I hope that everything goes better for you dear and please don't change who you truly are because of these lousy bastards. It'll get better.:) :cheers:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Werd to yer heffalump WG :) Glad you got it out of your system tonight.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I worked with autistic kids, they certainly took at while to be comfortable with their surroundings, sorry to hear about this.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I've done all of the above because I was going through a tough time in my life and I realized that I turned into the miserable bastard that everyone hated to be around. I hope that everything goes better for you dear and please don't change who you truly are because of these lousy bastards. It'll get better.:) :cheers:
I still intend to change , not towards my kids, they dont deserve that at all.......BUT when I get the job in NY, I am starting out on the right foot, till may 18th I have to grin and bear it(meaning i am stuck here and stuck with a bunch of asses...).....But thanks for the support..:)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
it does suck being stuck with a bunches of asses.. the smell alone is horrible ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
..Then you got dingleberries... :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, somebody's gotta cheer.. ;)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
GUESS WHAT????!!!!!!! I GET TO STAY WITH MY KIDS TILL MAY 18th :)

I am still in trouble for the "unprofessional" way I let my parents see me cry, but hell I dont care, i get to stay with my little kids and well till may 18th I can do it :)

Instead they moved the girl who teaches the AM head start class, ( her and I are not very friendly) she told some guy she was "seeing" that I was 350pds and so shy and quiet that I was afraid of my own shadow.......Bahahahah ( this guy ended up meeting me friday night by chance, and knowing RI as it is soo small, he was like.."Your not 350?" no kidding.....LOL

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
yay :D happy day for wg
hope today is just as good!

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
.bahahah I guess its true what goes around comes around..............the girl who tried to take my class tried to pick up one of the fathers in my class....he told her flat out..."the only one i would go out with is heidi, not you"...........( mind you he is married) (tells you the type of girl she is)...

I think the rest of the school yr is going to be, watch your back and keep your eyes open at all times............

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
clearly, your "competition" is a class act...in her own mind :blink: :rolleyes:
fortunately, the school year's on the downslope - and, of course, watching your back/keeping your eyes peeled is sound advice anytime.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
karma is a biotch as I've always said :)
kinda sad your favorite person is trying to pick up more married men :)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
My fav person ( Bahahahahah) trys to pick up anyone and I mean anyone......what kills me is she makes fun/talks bad about everyone, including me....which is fine but she is 5'2, and pushing 200pds...I mean she is a big girl...........I just dont get it sometimes........

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
My fav person ( Bahahahahah) trys to pick up anyone and I mean anyone......what kills me is she makes fun/talks bad about everyone, including me....which is fine but she is 5'2, and pushing 200pds...I mean she is a big girl...........I just dont get it sometimes........
Jealousy is an ugly thing...obviously you're doing something right to get her to react like that.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
prolly has 30" biceps and loves tanktops to showcase her fab flab

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
WG has a pouch... or such things are claimed ;)
I've never seen it.

Course with the size of the girl we're talking about... stuffed sausage might describe an arm.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
WG has a pouch... or such things are claimed ;)
I've never seen it.

Course with the size of the girl we're talking about... stuffed sausage might describe an arm.
very true, very true...

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I do have a pouch and a bubble butt, geesh!!!!!!!!! My ass gets any bigger just paint WIDE LOAD on the seat of all my jeans.............

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I do have a pouch and a bubble butt, geesh!!!!!!!!! My ass gets any bigger just paint WIDE LOAD on the seat of all my jeans.............
And I'd take the pouch and the bubble butt over someone who does nothing but bad mouth other people. ;) WIDE LOAD? Hardly, but there's just something about a woman with curves that drives me wild.:D

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Trust me just ask Bigpetefox he and I are friends, we have hung out numerous times.......... he knows....WIDE LOAD!!!!!!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trust me just ask Bigpetefox he and I are friends, we have hung out numerous times.......... he knows....WIDE LOAD!!!!!!!!!
And I couldn't keep my hands off it.. ;)

Like she ever complained... :D

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so......but nice try tiny !!!!! :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Deny all you like...

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Deny.........i dont have to deny something that didnt happen.........remember i looked hella different back than........ you know i am right........ :nono:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Deny.........i dont have to deny something that didnt happen.........remember i looked hella different back than........ you know i am right........ :nono:
Looks wasn't even the issue... I give up, forget I even mentioned it..