Need a good alternative to alcohol for partying and raving

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I recently found out I have an alcohol intolerance (alcohol allergy) and I can no longer drink. I guess that's a good thing since it won't be hurting my gains, however, now I need a new intoxicant for when I go out. Any suggestions? Could be a drug, substance, research chemical, supplement stack, nootropic stack, anything, I don't care. As long as it won't completely melt my brain, and will loosen me up and give me a chance to let loose, I'm willing to give it a shot. Alright GO!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So I recently found out I have an alcohol intolerance (alcohol allergy) and I can no longer drink anymore. I guess that's a good thing since it won't be hurting my gains, however, now I need a new intoxicant for when I go out. Any suggestions? Could be a drug, substance, research chemical, supplement stack, nootropic stack, anything, I don't care. As long as it won't completely melt my brain, and will loosen me up and give me a chance to let loose, I'm willing to give it a shot. Alright GO!!
Onion rings.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So I recently found out I have an alcohol intolerance (alcohol allergy) and I can no longer drink anymore. I guess that's a good thing since it won't be hurting my gains, however, now I need a new intoxicant for when I go out. Any suggestions? Could be a drug, substance, research chemical, supplement stack, nootropic stack, anything, I don't care. As long as it won't completely melt my brain, and will loosen me up and give me a chance to let loose, I'm willing to give it a shot. Alright GO!!
Fruit loops.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Paint.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Glue

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
And maybe I should have specified this before but NO INHALANTS!!!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Just pop some addy"s lol

It will make you feel like your geeked, we'll for me it used to.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Just pop some addy"s lol

It will make you feel like your geeked, we'll for me it used to.
Was actually considering that!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Would def do IR, since i actually wanna be able to go to sleep lol....also starting to look into 2-cb and that class of psychedelic phenylethylamines as non-neurotoxic alternatives to mdma.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or if you want to go the legal route.....

Half a scoop of G8 with 200mg caffeine gets me feeling awesome. Since I don't drink this is my night on the town drink.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Or if you want to go the legal route.....

Half a scoop of G8 with 200mg caffeine gets me feeling awesome. Since I don't drink this is my night on the town drink.
Looks decent. For my alcohol free nights I been using Focus XT, Phenibut, Kava, and Ephedrine stack. Still not really doing it for me. I get hyper, but not intoxicated enough and it doesn't loosen up my social anxiety enough.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So I recently found out I have an alcohol intolerance (alcohol allergy) and I can no longer drink. I guess that's a good thing since it won't be hurting my gains, however, now I need a new intoxicant for when I go out. Any suggestions? Could be a drug, substance, research chemical, supplement stack, nootropic stack, anything, I don't care. As long as it won't completely melt my brain, and will loosen me up and give me a chance to let loose, I'm willing to give it a shot. Alright GO!!
Weed?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Kratom- Mild stimulant and opiate like effects chill little buzz.
Be carful with those Research Chemicals bro, the 2-c series and others like it can be brutal for a come down and much like ACID are very active at super small dosages so you can go from out and about to tripping balls really easy. And they last for a long time but that is a topic for bluelight not AM

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Could work...what's the half life on it cuz Phenibut turns me into a zombie the next day cuz of it's ****ty ass 5 hour half-life

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Could work...what's the half life on it cuz Phenibut turns me into a zombie the next day cuz of it's ****ty ass 5 hour half-life
Its a great sleep aid though!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Kratom- Mild stimulant and opiate like effects chill little buzz.
Be carful with those Research Chemicals bro, the 2-c series and others like it can be brutal for a come down and much like ACID are very active at super small dosages so you can go from out and about to tripping balls really easy. And they last for a long time but that is a topic for bluelight not AM
Fair enough, was looking into them as an alternative to mdma since that's not really something that can be used weekly. Hmm, how would kratom be with like focus XT? Or replace the phenibut with Kratom in my current stack (Kratom, Kava, Focus XT, Ephedrine)

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Weed just makes me sit in the corner and do nothing. Then I get burnt out and fall asleep
Weed makes me laugh and get excited all at the same time.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know lol! Passed out so hard when I got home last night. Feeling like crap today though.
Using it for a sleep aid I like 1-2 grams for a "head change" 3 grams does the trick but ya you wake up feeling half retarded

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Fair enough, was looking into them as an alternative to mdma since that's not really something that can be used weekly. Hmm, how would kratom be with like focus XT? Or replace the phenibut with Kratom in my current stack (Kratom, Kava, Focus XT, Ephedrine)
I like to take Phenibut and Kratom together. I have never used focus xt but I dont recommend taking something sedating with a stimulant like phenibut and ephedrine

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
How many people here have actually used Kratos?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
... kratom..

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
You could always try jenkem. Easy to make and great for a night out on the town

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I like to take Phenibut and Kratom together. I have never used focus xt but I dont recommend taking something sedating with a stimulant like phenibut and ephedrine
I know it's probably not a good thing, but I love stacking stims and sedatives. I get wired and intoxicated at the same time so I can actually rage while also feeling relaxed and as soon as I get home I can actually sleep. You shoulda seen what I used to stack with alcohol when I drank lol!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know it's probably not a good thing, but I love stacking stims and sedatives. I get wired and intoxicated at the same time so I can actually rage while also feeling relaxed and as soon as I get home I can actually sleep. You shoulda seen what I used to stack with alcohol when I drank lol!
My guess is tons of blow lol

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Snort Adderall IR haha
Someone told me that's better than coke lol...I don't like to snort things often though lol. I like to keep my nasal passages healthy, ya know?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DMT suppository is the obvious answer

[video=youtube;OnmFIudvCZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnmFIudvCZ0[/video]

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's exactly what I'm gonna do when I'm out at a club and have to drive home. Umm, no thanks haha! I'd rather t1ts didn't turn into skittles or something....def would not bang either

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Watch the video though just to hear how she shoved DMT up her a$$. First minute is worth it for novelty sake. Then it gets boring

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Watch the video though just to hear how she shoved DMT up her a$$. First minute is worth it for novelty sake. Then it gets boring
Yeah, I've seen her videos before....would not bang

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

Did you ever try your Kratom/Focus/Ephedrine stack? Personally I would leave out the Kava, as I would think that would make you completely comatose. I love taking an ECA stack and then 2-3 oz. of Bali before hitting the gym. The energy is insane and I'm able to sleep like a baby.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I heard through the grape vine that Blackstone Labs is coming out with a new "Mood Enhancer" that is supposed to be 45 min of AWESOME! Any other people in the know heard about Euphoria?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, I literally just stopped at 1:03 to ask if I get to see her naked at any point or if I should just stop. Question answered.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I heard through the grape vine that Blackstone Labs is coming out with a new "Mood Enhancer" that is supposed to be 45 min of AWESOME! Any other people in the know heard about Euphoria?
Whats supposed to be in it?

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Aside from spinning around in circles or hanging upside down, Kratom is a good thing. Don't let its legality fool you, this stuff can still be very addictive; producing classic opiate style withdrawal symptoms i.e. dope sick - if you just use occasionally you should be fine though. Take it with ginger on a light stomach for best absorption.

Helps to have a little caffeine with it to offset any sedative effects. Take the up with the down sort of thing and just glide.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Weed is definitely the SAFEST way to go. Some people have mentioned oral Adderall. Not sure what oral Adderall feels like. I always crushed mine up and railed the fine powder

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Mephedrone, mdpv(caution highly addictive), 4fmc(same high as coke but a small bump will keep you going for 2+ hours) various 2cs(was always partial to 2ct7), morning glory or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds(contain LSA but can cause GI distress) kratom, kava kava(they sell kava tea at Walmart)