The hell gnc!!!

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
So I go to GNC to get an estrogen blocker and they tell me they don't have any!? What the hell is that!? And ontop of that the fat dudes like "what's it for?" Well what the **** do you think!? To block some damn estrogen! Place pisses me off

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
What I realized is that if you MUST go to GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe (or any other chain supplement place) you need to have the name of the product you're looking for AND be informed about what it does. They will try to sell you so much crap if you go in uneducated. Thee was one manager at GNC that tried to sell me a multivitamin every time I went in there. One time I asked him if it was that multivitamin that put him in such wonderful shape (he was built like a bowling pin!)....he stopped trying to sell my multi's! LOL

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Vitamin shoppe has what I need 99% of the time.

Gnc is a joke now.

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I usually buy my stuff online. But I thought id give them a chance

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I tried to buy some ldopa, p5p, and tribulus a few weeks backs and the kid looked at me like I was crazy.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to buy some ldopa, p5p, and tribulus a few weeks backs and the kid looked at me like I was crazy.
Place like that you'd have to ask for the mucuna extract instead of l-dopa

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Place like that you'd have to ask for the mucuna extract instead of l-dopa
I actually did, he said "HUH" lol

I went and got a bottle of horny goat weed to show him what I was looking for. No luck.

Vitamin shoppe is legit though for natural supps and quite a few more.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I usually buy my stuff online. But I thought id give them a chance
Me too...it's cheaper & you get what you're looking for without any BS. But sometimes if you need something ASAP you have to suck it up & head out to the GNC Hell!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
GNC ****ing sucks and they are over-rated. I will never go in there unless they have massive deals on regular ole supplements.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

pl8tes

Awards
I'm tempted to walk into one and ask for testosterone enanthate, IGFLR3, Trenbolone acetate, anavar, winstrol, and somatropin. Should I have someone video tape their reaction?

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I'm tempted to walk into one and ask for testosterone enanthate, IGFLR3, Trenbolone acetate, anavar, winstrol, and somatropin. Should I have someone video tape their reaction?
Yes!!! Don't ask for all that. Just ask for like test and tren haha

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yes!!! Don't ask for all that. Just ask for like test and tren haha
This.

and dude, they probably don't even know what that is.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
People still shop in those over priced stores? You have so many online retailers with better products, better selection and better prices. IE NutraPlanet.com

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
People still shop in those over priced stores? You have so many online retailers with better products, better selection and better prices. IE NutraPlanet.com
Nutraplanet is awesome. Love it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So I go to GNC to get an estrogen blocker and they tell me they don't have any!? What the hell is that!? And ontop of that the fat dudes like "what's it for?" Well what the **** do you think!? To block some damn estrogen! Place pisses me off
"Uhh...do you have letro?"

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Me to. She had no clue what they were lol

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Me to. She had no clue what they were lol
I actually went to vitamin shoppe cause I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped and they had everything and new what they were.

My go to shop when I don't want to order now.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Nutraplanet is awesome. Love it.
I have always shopped around & even looked on Amazon since I am a Prime Member & get free 2 day shipping. But lately I've been a BIG NutraPLanet fan!!! I have gotten great customer service & their prices have been very competitive. Plus I just received their gym bag and it is AWESOME!!!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I have always shopped around & even looked on Amazon since I am a Prime Member & get free 2 day shipping. But lately I've been a BIG NutraPLanet fan!!! I have gotten great customer service & their prices have been very competitive. Plus I just received their gym bag and it is AWESOME!!!
I use my brothers Prime membership but I feel like the Prime products are simply overpriced so I never save any money.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I use my brothers Prime membership but I feel like the Prime products are simply overpriced so I never save any money.
It all depends and sometimes you need to shop around within Amazon itself...BUt lately NutraPLanet has had some decent prices on various items. THe big one for me was the OxyElite Protein...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Even better...shoot up right in front of them.

In the glute ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards