AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought two pairs of compression shorts to wear under my pants or shorts at the gym. They are very comfortable and keep my legs warm through my session. I am in love with these things. I got my two pairs at Dicks Sporting Goods, they were marked down to $21.99 for Under Armour. Does anyone have a good place to buy either Under Armour or Nike compression shorts for a little cheaper than $29.99? I want to buy another pair or two.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Target carries champuon brand shorts that are a lil cheaper. I think walmart carries a cheaper brand of shorts as well. Other option would be to search online for deals for the bigger brands like under armour. Out of the bigger brands I think Reebok might be the cheapest

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
do you have an outlet near you? I actually work part time at a UA outlet right now lol, in the clearance section it's not uncommon for them to be 6 or 7 bucks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you have an outlet near you? I actually work part time at a UA outlet right now lol, in the clearance section it's not uncommon for them to be 6 or 7 bucks
I was thinking about the outlets. I know the outlets by me have a Nike store, not sure about an Under Armour. It is like 40 minutes from me or so, but damn, if I can find them for around 10 bucks, it would be totally worth it!

JpB

Awards
I have been having great luck going to Marshalls and TJMaxx to find them. 6 to 10/pair

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been having great luck going to Marshalls and TJMaxx to find them. 6 to 10/pair
I do this also. Get the Nike combat pro compression shorts for bout 10 bones. It's a steal and they last long.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to Marshall's today. They were $15.99 or $16.99. I asked a buddy of mine how much they were at the outlets, he said 6 or 7 bucks. It will be cheaper, even accounting for gas to go to the outlets, so off I go on Sunday!

JpB

Awards
That's rough your Marshall's experience was a bit different then mine. This thread reminded me to go and ended up with 5 pairs and 2 nike dri fits for 60 total.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's rough your Marshall's experience was a bit different then mine. This thread reminded me to go and ended up with 5 pairs and 2 nike dri fits for 60 total.
They were nylon instead of polyester too. I did not like the feel of the nylon ones, they were too silk like for me and were a tad longer. I have read online about people having bad experiences at outlets, but hopefully they won't be the case for me. There is an UA and Nike store, so I won't be too limited.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
They were nylon instead of polyester too. I did not like the feel of the nylon ones, they were too silk like for me and were a tad longer. I have read online about people having bad experiences at outlets, but hopefully they won't be the case for me. There is an UA and Nike store, so I won't be too limited.
looked at your profile n your in CT, is it the outlets in wrentham, ma by any chance?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looked at your profile n your in CT, is it the outlets in wrentham, ma by any chance?
There might be one there. I went to Clinton Crossing in Clinton.

With that said, I struck out. The Nike and UA store literally had a VERY minimal selection at the same price as a normal store. They did not have any on the clearance racks either. I went to a local Modell's and they had Nike Pro Combats on sale for $20, originally $28. I went with those. I was beyond disappointed with the outlets, there was nothing that made it such a thing.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I have been using compression shorts for years haha. That's all I wear at the gym or while exercising haha.

TJ Maxx always has great deals on them. Check there.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I always wear comp shorts as I either chaff or they have seams where it causes serious irritation.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adidas and Reebok are my fav's. I wear light compression shorts under my gym shorts every session. Currently looking for something a bit stiffer with a bit of rebound in them though.