Clash of clans

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok so do I have any fellow clash of clan nuts that want to join up and represent anabolic minds? I would like to start a clan and bring in members and fellow fitness nuts.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ok so do I have any fellow clash of clan nuts that want to join up and represent anabolic minds? I would like to start a clan and bring in members and fellow fitness nuts.
I didn't realize how many people actually played this.

Good luck on your adventure. Haha. (I am being serious).

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
You should man it's addicting and a great time killer I only get on a couple of times a day.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used to play and liked a lot but i got a new phone and had problems transferring accounts to the new phone

started started playing clash of castles, its similar but has some different things to it

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely addon to join clan

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok there is already a coc clan called Anabolic minds but there is not one called Anabolic Minds #1 what do you think?

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I don't really have an opinion. Haha we'll kick some butt regardless

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Just kidding it's called Anabolic Minds with the Orange and blue shield!

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok the clan is now created. Look for Anabolic Minds with a orange and blue shield.
The leader is Zach I need coleaders.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Work will be slow today, I'll download it now ;)

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Awesome you'll have to take a bit of time to build a clan castle but then you can join. You'll see what I'm saying

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Awesome you'll have to take a bit of time to build a clan castle but then you can join. You'll see what I'm saying
I think so. How long does that take and what's the best stuff to build first?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Your gold and elixer production so you can build more stuff quicker. Also it'll give you gems to build things even quicker

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Gotcha. I'll focus on that first.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol. I don't get as addicted as I used too (playing games) I have a house and a future wife. That takes a lot of my time as is, then add in 50 hours a week at work.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I understand I am in exact same boat. With the whole future wife, 50+ work weeks, plus lifting of course lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I understand I am in exact same boat. With the whole future wife, 50+ work weeks, plus lifting of course lol.
Yah. Lifting is a must lol.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'll create tonight

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'd join if I didn't have a current clan that I've been in for like 8 months lol. Definitely an addict though. Great game.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yes sir I had a falling out with an old clan of mine so I figured why not start my own. I didn't realize how hard it is to start from scratch. Lol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir I had a falling out with an old clan of mine so I figured why not start my own. I didn't realize how hard it is to start from scratch. Lol
Your base is looking pretty solid though. I'm still at town hall lvl 8.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Thanks I just upgraded like 7 days ago and it opened up a whole new lot of things to add.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Might have to join this. I'm level 90 something th 10. But I'm the leader of clan broscience so idk if I can leave haha

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Might have to join this. I'm level 90 something th 10. But I'm the leader of clan broscience so idk if I can leave haha
Nice well the doors are always open!

We have a grand total of 3 people but I think we have a few guys on here that are going to join

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm building my **** up right meow.

FsAxis92

FsAxis92

Awards
I have a level 6 town hall. Pretty decent set up. I paid and created a clan. But have no members. If I join a different clan will I have wasted my gems?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
It's cheap bro your only out 40000 coins you'll be alright
Join up

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Downloading now

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Won't allow me toon clam. How do I find you.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm getting gold and the purple stuff built up. Then I'll be upgrading fast.

FsAxis92

FsAxis92

Awards
Zach once we grow a little maybe you can explain the functions of a clan, clan wars, etc? I assume you're a bit more experienced in it than I.