Family Vacations (not even my family)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So I gotta let off a little steam before I ****ing lose it on someone.

I'm with my Fiancé and her family for a vacation and these negative ass mother ****ers piss me off sometimes. Always bitching and complaining about the dumbest ****.
Her 16 year old sister thinks she rules the ****ing world and god forbid I tell her she's annoying me cause world war ****ing 3 will start up. **** ING ****, if she was a guy I would have already put my first through her face.

They are just a bunch of whiny ass mofos sometimes and it puts me in the worst ****ing mood because my fiancé will side with them most of the time (because "that's just her family") so that makes me pissed off at her some.

Life is so much more pleasant with it being just me and my woman haha. I started out this trip stress free and now I'm really ****ing stressed and I'm really mad about that cause I wanted to get away from work and all that stuff and have a good time and now I am actually looking forward to going ****ing home (leaving today thank god).

Maybe I can sit in there and not say a ****ing word the entire day and make it through this ****. But I doubt it, then my fiance is going to be like what is wrong blah blah blah....

Just pray for me guys.. pray for me.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So I gotta let off a little steam before I ****ing lose it on someone. I'm with my Fiancé and her family for a vacation and these negative ass mother ****ers piss me off sometimes. Always bitching and complaining about the dumbest ****. Her 16 year old sister thinks she rules the ****ing world and god forbid I tell her she's annoying me cause world war ****ing 3 will start up. **** ING ****, if she was a guy I would have already put my first through her face. They are just a bunch of whiny ass mofos sometimes and it puts me in the worst ****ing mood because my fiancé will side with them most of the time (because "that's just her family") so that makes me pissed off at her some. Life is so much more pleasant with it being just me and my woman haha. I started out this trip stress free and now I'm really ****ing stressed and I'm really mad about that cause I wanted to get away from work and all that stuff and have a good time and now I am actually looking forward to going ****ing home (leaving today thank god). Maybe I can sit in there and not say a ****ing word the entire day and make it through this ****. But I doubt it, then my fiance is going to be like what is wrong blah blah blah.... Just pray for me guys.. pray for me.
Yo dude, you can make it. Have Patience and be calm. If you always give love back even when they're being negative and annoying, then it will eventually spread. You can change the energy of the room if you want, all you have to do is be the positive one. Good luck

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yo dude, you can make it. Have Patience and be calm. If you always give love back even when they're being negative and annoying, then it will eventually spread. You can change the energy of the room if you want, all you have to do is be the positive one. Good luck
Thanks for the words of encouragement bro. I usually am that guy, today is looking up so hopefully it goes well.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Lol I live in central Maine and we do a lot of camping....always get the out of state douchebags at the pool or pier bitching at someone or about something.Just another day in the life of!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get that this is just a rant, but the irony needs to be pointed out.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol well everyone that last day went pretty good.

If the military has taught me one thing it's how to act so people leave you the **** alone.

So I just did that to the really annoying people and it worked out great.