Nfl draft

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must be bored starting this thread but what do y'all think is going to happen tonight? Any predictions? Clowney #1? Where will johnny football go? Who is your favorite team going to get? Let's hear it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the qbs might fall none if them are franchise qbs IMO

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Clowney will go #1 for sure.

Ive heard a ton about Johnny Football going to my team, the Bucs but I dont think the browns nor the raiders will let him slip by.

If Sammy Watkins falls to 7th id like to see the Bucs pick him up. As far as Johnny football goes I think hes an excellent football player but the SEC is far different than the NFL.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Clowney doesn't go #1 the texans will regret it. And I agree I'm not sold on any of the QBs. Or Khalil Mack I think anthony Barr is going to be a better pro than him.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found out he did go #1. Who is gonna go #2?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#2 Greg Robinson

I was hoping the Bucs would get sammy watkins but that was shot down by the bills.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I was shocked by the Bills picking Sam Watkins....and probably gave up too much for him...but not a bad choice

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poor Khalil Mack goes to Oakland. To never be heard from again lol. And the jags getting Bortles? Manziel must be pissd

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
These damn talking head nerds are annoying. Sick of berman and his nonsense. Mel kyper looks like a giant head alien and ray Lewis should go hang out with the nation of domination. Gruden is a goof.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was shocked by the Bills picking Sam Watkins....and probably gave up too much for him...but not a bad choice
Yea I was pretty shocked too but they needed it with only having stevie johnson, Mike Williams and their other young guy.

Poor Khalil Mack goes to Oakland. To never be heard from again lol. And the jags getting Bortles? Manziel must be pissd
Hahaha I was thinking that too and yea he has got to be so mad. Reminds me of Geno Smith last year. Just keeps falling down the draft board.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Yea I was pretty shocked too but they needed it with only having stevie johnson, Mike Williams and their other young guy.

Hahaha I was thinking that too and yea he has got to be so mad. Reminds me of Geno Smith last year. Just keeps falling down the draft board.
I work for the Bills Training Camp during the summer & a friend of mine from HS is sitting in the Bills War Room now (he's high up in the Bills)...He was saying that they can get the 4th round pick back and hopefully the 1st round they gave up will be a high 20's pick (meaning we make the playoffs this year)....I like that they are finally making big picks in the draft...it could be a good sign for things to come...

On a side note: Manzell still not picked and Tebow was the 25th overall pick....coincidence? :p

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I work for the Bills Training Camp during the summer & a friend of mine from HS is sitting in the Bills War Room now (he's high up in the Bills)...He was saying that they can get the 4th round pick back and hopefully the 1st round they gave up will be a high 20's pick (meaning we make the playoffs this year)....I like that they are finally making big picks in the draft...it could be a good sign for things to come... On a side note: Manzell still not picked and Tebow was the 25th overall pick....coincidence? :p
i don't think it's a coincidence. I don't think manziel is nfl material.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Baltimore getting CJ Mosley. They really like them Bama linebackers.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I just love the boos roger goodell gets. He is a douche but handles it well.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol the browns have drafted so many QBs over the years. It's like they are cursed.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marquise Lee and Cyrus Koundajo are 2 top 10 talents that will be steals in the 2nd round.