Whats the best?

murrda

murrda

Awards
If I'm trying to loose some extra weight, what's the best weight lose sup?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If I'm trying to loose some extra weight, what's the best weight lose sup?
Proper diet & training.

Once that is in line, weight loss is coming and you've learned your body, consider an extra edge from a supplement.

Great options are:

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-new-alphamine-252-grams-raspberry-lemonade.html

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/iforce-dexaprine-60-caplets.html

Dependant on your stim tolerance

murrda

murrda

Awards
Ok I'm not going to lie, I don't know a lot about dieting and training but I've cut a lot of bad foods from my diet and work out everyday besides a rest day once or twice a week. I've lost 16 pounds and have been looking for an extra boost. What do you mean by stim tolerance?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ok I'm not going to lie, I don't know a lot about dieting and training but I've cut a lot of bad foods from my diet and work out everyday besides a rest day once or twice a week. I've lost 16 pounds and have been looking for an extra boost. What do you mean by stim tolerance?
Keep doing what your doing, maybe add caffeine through out the day

murrda

murrda

Awards
Like some instant coffee? The only time I really have caffeine is my pre work out, and do I need to worry about to much caffeine?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Like some instant coffee? The only time I really have caffeine is my pre work out, and do I need to worry about to much caffeine?
Caffeine tolerance is very individual. If you don't need more I wouldn't bother with more than your pre workout coffee.

Congratulations on the weight loss so far, is it still progressing?

murrda

murrda

Awards
Yes but 3 days ago I strained the top of my hamstring, it feels a lot better today, but Iv been cut to only upper body this week. I'll prolly give another day before I test it out. I havnt been doing anything lower body. Weights, cardio. Iv been trying to strech more also. Hopefully I'll be able to get going again this weekend. In the work out world I'm prolly extremely over weight, but I'm 5'9 251 ibs and want to be around 200. Got a long way to go, but that's why I asked. I'm sure I'll hit a wall eventually and not be able to loose idk...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If your bp is good, eca stack would probably melt that fat off.

murrda

murrda

Awards
Well the main thing is I don't want to go over the top you know? I'm kinda skeptical about some sups. I don't want to damage my body in the long run. I'll look into it though, thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well the main thing is I don't want to go over the top you know? I'm kinda skeptical about some sups. I don't want to damage my body in the long run. I'll look into it though, thanks
Smart answer, I wouldn't start out with ECA.

The more you can do on your own the better.
On inactive days I would simply cut back on carbs/calories. You were making good progress naturally, I would wait for when you're finding that difficult or aren't comfortable dropping calories lower, before supplementing.

Jumping on heavy stims while unable to do the cardio/intense workouts isn't the answer.

If you really wanted an assist that will work another way I would recommend something like Omega Sports Burn 24.

Non-stimulant and should help with the fat loss and block extra gain during this less active period.

murrda

murrda

Awards
Thanks man, very good info. I'll prolly go with that regardless. Just because it's a none stim.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks man, very good info. I'll prolly go with that regardless. Just because it's a none stim.
Definitely recommend it.
Love it myself.

I can give you other options if you wanted ti research and decide yourself but IMO that us the best option.

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions brother and good luck

murrda

murrda

Awards
Just sent a FR because idk what pm is lol it's been a few years since Iv been on a "social media cite" haha thanks again

murrda

murrda

Awards
Hey since it's a none stim is it safe to take while on pre work out?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards