Got an email from-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Finafarm.com

I don't use any supps or anabolics, just curious if you guys had ever heard of the website...Also, IDK how they got my email address. did any of you guys get one as well?

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is weird to I got it at my most used email address but one that is never given out on the forums or the net for that matter

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I got one too. Never bought anything from them, but there's some good info on the site.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Me too-

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
me XI !

bobo doesn't sell e-mails addy's does he? i didn't think he did, but i got one too and i've never ordered from that site. all i order from is...

1fast400
getpinz
allthewhey
custom
sledge

any common denominators?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i also got one, could be from any number of places .. including other forums and online stores ... i doubt bobo sold our email addresses...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I got one at like 1AM and was wondering WTF. Really surprised to see you guys all got one too. The mystery continues!

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
got one not only at the addy i use for the forum and my orders from custom but also at the address i have never used for either.:confused:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i highly highly doubt that bobo would sell his user DB to a 3rd party.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
got one also. And it's also the only one I DON"T give out. Not too happy about it actually. :mad:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I dontthink I got one, but it may be in my spam folder.

But to reassure you guys, I will never sell your info to anyone.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i did not get one on my email that i dont give out. actually designer supps has it on record if that says anything about him.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
I got this at an email address I don't normally use for this type of thing as well.. Hmm.. It's definitly not the email I used for registration here so that's out; although the email has been used for cattle related purchases.. Not AM, Designer, or CNW... O.k., so who still has a Clue board handy..;)

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I got one as well. At first I thought it was someone selling fina. becuase there is a source that uses a hotmail account, so....

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i got one, someone gave them our emails, which realy unacceptable. we should find who is he.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I got it too, never ordered anything from them.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
ditto i got it and thought it was strange???????
I have bought fina before, but I haven't bought the farm-yet

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got one too but at my FLA address and not my AM address.

Guys, I would never sell your emails to anyone. For one, I don't even have a list and never compiled one with the board software.

blk01l

Awards
Fina Farm bought researchkits.com, dont know if that has anything to do with it. I have ordered from FF before.

Anthony

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never done with business with any of them. Looks like he is buying email lists so he can solicit.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I got one too, at the addy I use at on-line supp stores and my Pay Pal account.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got one also at the email account I use for ordering supplements, and previously prohormones. That account has been exclusive to that. I've ordered from many different places though.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I get all sorts of bullshit PM's and emails ever since I signed up for a non-pay account at Elite Fitness.

I don't even post/read there, just made an account for the hell of it.

I also got the FF email, thinking its from Elite Fitness.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
the e-mail account i got mine in is "Clean". i only use it for personal stuff. 1fast is the only place that has both of my accounts (my AM e-mail and the one i use to buy stuff and the one that's clean". no other place on the web has the 2 linked to me

Status
Not open for further replies.