FitPRO iPhone app

JCarney

JCarney

Awards
Alright guys, I'm trying to get a little software company rolling. My first step is to create cool software that is beneficial to people in some way. The first few apps I am releasing are going to be fitness related. I have them mostly mapped out.

I just released my first app: FitPRO - Workout Automator

The app allows you to create your own completely custom workout or have FitPRO intelligently create the workout for you. You have control of preferences like sets, reps, and rest duration between sets. The app then provides timed notifications for the exercise and set you should be doing. It does this using text synthesized to speech, so it's like your own robotic personal trainer is telling you what to do. App Store discovery isn't the greatest and it would help greatly if you downloaded it, told all of your swole friends, and left a good review.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fitpro-workout-automator/id857140935?mt=8

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a good start. One of the best apps out there was Gym Buddy. I think the developer died. If you could use that app along with JeFit and offer all the features of both then you would have a winner!